Chapter 3

What I saw makes me see red and hurt at the same time. My mate is making out with our pack slut, Marcy.

What the hell?! I growl which immediately separate those two.. I look at my mate and his face shows guilt, hurt and embarassment. Unable to hide my hurt, I shook my head and ran inside, grabbing my car keys and practically jump into my car. There’s an hour and a half before the ceremony starts, I just want to get out of here.

JK, wait!” my Alpha shouted through mindlink but it was too late, I already drove out of the pack house.

*******
Jungkook’s Mate POV

As I walk towards the backyard, I smell something so good and immediately knows that my mate is here, excitedly, I skip over to the backyard trying to find the source of the smell.

Feeling a gaze on me, I turn around and found the most amazing and beautiful creature, except that my mate is actually a guy?! But then again, I don’t mind, all I want is a mate, and I’ll love him just like I’m supposed to.

However, my excitement is cut short when my mate said “this is not happening to me!” immediately, hurt is all that I can feel and I’m pretty sure he realises it due to the “shit!” he spit out followed by him running away and into the mansion aka pack house.

The Alpha came over to me and I bow my head in submission.

“I’m sorry for JK’s behaviour, I guess he’s just surprised” he told me. So his name is JK, I wonder what it stands for.

“Jungkook” he said

“Wait, I said it out loud?” I ask myself and he chuckles saying “Yes”

But then I realise something “You knew?” I ask, and he nods. He must be mad, I wonder if he’ll ask JK to reject me, it’s very rare to find a mate of same gender. Namjoon seems to know what I’m thinking and shook his head and said “Mate is a very precious thing, I won’t ask JK to reject you just because you have the same gender with him and I for a fact, knew this beforehand, that’s the reason why I’m not surprised when I found out you’re his mate”

I nodded and continue chatting until suddenly, Namjoon stiffen, which I’m guessing because he heard someone’s thought. His face paled and he excuse himself to go inside. Weird.

About 10 minutes later, both Alpha and my mate hasn’t come back and as I walk about, someone tap my shoulder and I turn around.

“Yes?” I ask

“My name is Marcy” She said

“Ooookayy?” I ask more than stated

“Look, I know JK is your mate” she said and I stiffen, shit! JK might not want anyone to know this by the way he reacted earlier.

“What do you want?!” I whisper-yell

“Makeout with me” she said seductively

“No thank you” I said turning around but her next word makes me froze in spot.

“You might want to protect the name of your mate, people would be so disgusted with him and hate him for him to be a beta”

“Fine! But why are you doing this?” I ask her

“I need to hurt him the way he hurt me” she said and before I even have time to react, she kissed me and for the sake of my mate I have to kiss her back.

A growl separates me and Marcy and I watch in shock as my mate looks furious. I look at him guiltily. He shook his head and ran inside while Namjoon comes over to Marcy.

“What the hell Marcy? I know you planned this!” he yell

“He rejected me Namjoon, I want to hurt him the way he hurts me” She said

“Doesn’t mean you have to use his mate to get him” He said

“Whatever” she said and walk away to who knows where

“I’m sorry about Marcy, she’s just in love with JK, but he rejected her” he said

“It’s Okay” i told him

“I’m sorry, I should’ve asked earlier, what’s your name?” my Aplha asked

“It’s Jimin” I told him

********
A/N

Dun dun dun
So It’s Jimin people! I know some people requested for Vkook but this story is planned earlier and more people voted for Jikook so I hope you guys will keep on reading.and voting. Danke!

Love xoxo
-YJ <3