Chapter 1

The rest of the week went uneventful and today is the day of welcoming ceremony.

Two hours left and I’ll be the beta of this pack and I’m ready, i think. I was walking around when I smell this delicious, intoxicating smell. At first I ignored it, well tried to, the smell is so damn good that I don’t pay attention to what my wolf is telling me.

MATE!” my wolf scream, pulling me out of my trance.

Wait, mate?! Oh God, My mate is here... But I’ve never smelt this before, as future beta, I know everyone in my pack, this scent is new, which means that it comes from one of the newcomer, I need to tell Namjoon about this exciting news.

Making my way towards the backyard of the mansion, where the ceremony will be held and found Namjoon talking with Hoseok (J-Hope) and as Hoseok left, I approach him. Sensing movement, Namjoon turns to me and smile.

“Namjoon, I think my mate is here” I told my future Alpha

“So? what’s the problem? Weren’t you supposed to be happy?” He asked

“We’ve been to every gathering Namjoon, I’ve never smelt this scent before, I think it must’ve been one of the newcomer” I told him

He’s silent for a while and then chuckle, saying “I knew it!”

Before I could even asked him what he meant, the scent hit me hard and I look to my side, there stand the most beautiful thing ever.

“Mate!” my wolf scream

I can’t believe the scene in front of me, My mate, is a He?!

“What the-” I started off grabbing the attention of my mate who then looks at me, completely surprised, horrified.

I laughed dryly “This cannot be happening to me” I said out loud, automatically regretting it as soon as i saw the hurt in my mate’s eyes

“Shit!” I cursed and ran inside my room to calm myself despite knowing how cowardly I reacted. Never in my life have I imagined moon goddess to give me a male mate, but she must have reason right? Uggh, I can’t think about this now, I need distraction.

*******
A/N
Who is this mate hmm? Jin? Jimin? V?
Keep reading...

Love xoxo
-YJ<3