five

One month later

One month later

"Since V. League season is on next week, we're going to have a match in Osaka. And by that, we need to practice hard this week and make our preparations. Meian, I trust you will handle this well. "said Coach Foster to all of the team members. Meian gave him a confident smile.

After a few more words from the coach, they dissolve to practice.

"Adriah, Adriah", Shion ran towards Adriah. "You think Atsumu confessed his feelings yet?", he whispered to the taller man. Adriah glanced at Atsumu who is busy annoying Sakusa.

"Hmm, I don't think Atsumu confessed yet but...", he paused. "He will probably confess not long after this", he smiled, looking at both of them.

 "He will probably confess not long after this", he smiled, looking at both of them

"Omi-kun!", Atsumu set the ball to Sakusa. He ran, making his way towards the ball, jumped, and spiked the ball hard.

"Whoahhh! Omi-san! That was awesome!", Hinata ran to Sakusa like a little kid. "That is just a normal spike", Sakusa replied, in his usual tone of voice, before making his way to the bench.

"Hmm, I thought you would be all lovey-dovey with him", Bokuto tapped Atsumu's shoulder. "What do you mean by that?", Atsumu frowned, looking at Bokuto next to him.

"Well, I thought you two are dating?" Atsumu surprised. Ah, this again. This damn heartbeats.

"Bokkun, we're not... actually dating", he replied, looking away trying to cover his red face. "But you like him, don't you?", asked Hinata. "I-I do like him"

This is not good. His face is completely red, and Sakusa is just not too far from them. Hinata and Bokuto might will get too excited that they end up shouting and all.

"Tsum-Tsum, why don't you confess to him? Isn't it like, a bit painful when you keep that feelings in your mind and heart?", he turned his head to Bokuto.

Wow, he'd never expected those words from someone like Bokuto. "I mean, I want to confess to him but... I'm scared that he will rejected me", Atsumu replied, rubbing his nape.

"Hmm, that's true. But still, you need to let it out", Bokuto continued, smiling to him.

He was dumbfounded, before he let out a nervous laugh. "My, my Bokkun. I'd never expected that from you. Thank you anyway", he pat Bokuto's back before walking away to the locker room.

After he closed the door, he crouched down, covering his face with both of his hands.

'Oh my god'

He stood up and began changed his clothes. But surprise, surprise. As soon as he got his top off from covering his body, Sakusa came in.

Blood began to rising up to his face, making him red. "Miya, didn't expected that you're here before me", Sakusa walked in to his locker.

'Okay, Atsumu. Calm down, it's normal for boys to see other boys' body. Calm your ass down.'

"Hm~ Omi-kun you must be surprised, aren't ya? You get to see my topless body~", he teased Sakusa, only to receive a glare from the latter.

"Don't you think something weird might happen when two boys are alone in a locker room?", asked Atsumu, but it was just slipped out of his mouth.

'Fuck, why the hell did I said that?! Atsumu you idiot you dumbass!', he cursed to himself.

Sakusa walked towards the door with clothes and a towel on his shoulder." Screw yourself, unless if you want me to screw you", he gave Atsumu a smirk. Atsumu stared at him with blush on his face,and with much shock.

'Wait what'

He tried to process all the words that came from Sakusa's mouth earlier, and boom.

"Wh-Wha-!? Omi-kun, you..!!!", he couldn't finished his sentence because he is too embarassed. Sakusa stopped in front of the door, and turned his head towards him.

"I'll send you home today"