four

After done showering and wear his pajamas, Atsumu layed down on his comfy bed, staring at the ceiling

After done showering and wear his pajamas, Atsumu layed down on his comfy bed, staring at the ceiling. He couldn't forget about Sakusa's voice today.

Then he remembers about his injured foot. Yeah, he should take a leave tomorrow until his foot get a lot better. He opened his phone, and messaged Coach Foster personally.

[ Samson Foster ]

Atsumu
Foster-san, I'm sorry but can I rest tomorrow since my foot injured? I need sometimes to recover from it.

Samson Foster
Of course, take care of yourself.

Now, to inform the rest of the team.

[ msby black jackals ]

Atsumu
Hi everythinggg~! Sorry but I won't coming to work tomorrow ;)

Adriah
Damn Atsumu you lucky bastard you get to rest tomorrow.

Shion
lmao stfu we still have a day off.

Bokkun
Take careeeeee.

Shouyo-kun
Take care of yourself and don't move around too much!

Meian
Did you talked to coach about this?

Atsumu
I did.

Everyone asked him about his injury and other things, and when he's saying his goodbye to have a rest, a message popped up.

[ msby black jackals ]

Omi-Omi<3
Don't overwork yourself.

A faint pink blush appeared on his cheeks.

Atsumu
Aww thank you Omi-Omi~!!

Shion
Whoa whoa Sakusa actually care for Atsumu lolol

Adriah
Broo they must be a thing

Shion Inunaki
Right?????

Bokkun
Lmfaooo Omi to think that you actually care for Tsum-Tsum~

Shouyo-kun
Wait I thought they're already dating?

They continued to tease him and Sakusa. Of course, Sakusa didn't reply since he simply doesn't care about others..But his mind couldn't stop replay to the part where Sakusa treat his injuries, and even gave him a ride home.

Maybe Sakusa just pitied him. Yes, that must be it, right...?

He couldn't help himself but to call his twin brother to tells him about what happened today.

After a few rings, the other line picked up. "The hell?", The usual Osamu 'greet' him. "Samu!!!Hear me out", said Atsumu in half-shouting.

"Ugh...Why did I picked up", Osamu sighed. "Deal with it", said a faint voice from the other line. Ah,it's Suna of course. They're dating so no wonder if Suna is with him now.

"Okay,just listen! Today Omi-kun treated my injury", There was a short pause. "Uh,okay? And?", Osamu replied half-heartedly. "And even gave me a ride home", he continued.

Osamu didn't reply, waiting for Atsumu to continue. "Now you know that I like him, right? Do you think he know about that? That's why he is nice to me today?"

"Tsumu, I think there's a chance he might know about that.", Osamu replied in a monotone. "H-How!?"

"Because it's obvious."

"And how can you say that?"

"You've been clinging on him every fucking time, you dumb bitch."

"I mean,.yeah you're right. I've been clinging on him every time..But I don't think I've showed my feelings for him or even gave him a hint."

Atsumu heard the other twin sighed.

"Just confess to him", said his brother with an irritated tone of voice.

Atsumu's eyes widened.

"I can't! He would kill me if I do", he replied.

"Tsumu, my dearest brother. Let me tell you one fact. You need to fucking confess and let out your feelings, you idiot! I know you're afraid of getting rejected but even so, you need to let out your feelings! For how long do you want to keep it in your heart?", Atsumu is speechless.

Yes, Osamu is right. He need to confess, otherwise he would be suffering from this lovesickness.

"...you're right", Atsumu replied. Osamu, on the other hand, furrowed his eyebrows in annoyance, but at the same time he is proud of himself.

"Hmph, I know I'm good at giving people advice, no need to thank me.", Atsumu rolled his eyes. "Okay, whatever. Thank you anyway, bye", Atsumu hanged up.

He threw his phone beside him.."Goodness", he sighed. Today is sure a long, tiring day.