Why not be a hero?

Early chapter for you guys as an apology ❤️

Fuyumi eyed the man with hands on his face in fear. She knew little to nothing about these people and had no idea how to handle this situation! She knew almost nothing about these people! Fuyumi started to struggle a little more now desperate with fear to get out of the bonds that help her and to get away from these crazy people. Her heart stops to see that the man now stood in front of her. He slowly glares at her through his one visible red eye from behind the hand and asked "Daughter of The hero Endeavor right?" He slowly walks around "You know it's interesting usually when a someone's parents is a hero let alone the number 2 hero you would think that all there children would want to also become as great as them, besides you would have unlimited access being the child of the number 2 hero wouldn't you?"
Fuyumi remained silent as to see if he would continue with his speech
Shigaraki narrowed his eyes and spoke again "Tell me now why didn't you become a hero, you also have a brother right?" You both no doubt would have had the world at your finger tips so tell me why are No. 2 offsprings so pathetic?"
Fuyumi felt stabbed
Pathetic that was a word her father would use for her and Natsuo all the time along with there mom. It hurt to hear the word directed at her let alone a stranger.
Fuyumi heart beat.

She takes a deep breath and looks at the man with the hand on his face her eyes stare back solid into the crack to see his red eye and she opens her mouth
"I want to become a villain."

This was her ticket out of here she could convince them that she was against the hero that she stood with the villains on there beliefs they didn't seem to know anything of the Todoroki household or the history of it anyway. It was a great setup for her anyways.
Daughter of No.2 hero becomes a villain because she seen the corruption of the hero society first hand.
It was a perfect story and a good setting she just had to convince them now which would actually probably be the hardest part of this to do.