What the frick

IM SORRY THE CHAPTERS SO LATE!
I had a lot of test and I was really trying to get it out one time sorry I'll try harder to get them out quicker .
Omg I can't believe I'm doing this
I hate myself

Fuyumi continued to stare at the villain who was known as Dabi
"His eyes seemed to spark some sort of memory in her,but she couldn't figure out what she was trying to remember.
She furrowed her eyebrows in concentration to try and figure out where she knew him.

"Look who's awa-
"OMG she so pretty!"

Fuyumi almost felt the chair fall backwards as a girl with blond hair and two messy buns on the side of her head ran straight at her and almost tackled her and the chair to the ground.
The girl had one hand on each of fuyumi shoulder.
Her face so close to fuyumi she could feel the girl breathing on her lips as she stared in fuyumi eyes.

"Can I have this one shigaraki!"
"Please!"
"I mean look at her!" Toga said taking one hand off of fuyumi to gesture down at her.
"Besides.." toga says as she reaches down and starts twirling a piece of fuyumi a hair.
"I haven't had any one this cute in a while"
A big grin suddenly setting on her face "ooohhhh imagine your blood"
She said her imagination going into fantasy land as her tongue rolled out of her mouth.
Drool dripping at the end of her tongue.

Fuyumi shifted in discomfort trying to shift away from the crazy girl who want to do who knows what to her.
"Oh come on toga!" Came a voice behind them.
Toga looked over her shoulder at twice, who was waving his hand in the air.
"You always get the good ones!" "Let me take this one, I need someone to play cards with."
"What!" Toga said he eyes widening
"No way she's mine!" Toga said pulling out a knife as she stood in front of fuyumi.
And before fuyumi knew it two of the villains were fighting and the others watched

Fuyumi bit her lips and looked around. She needed to get out of her and get back to-
Fuyumi nearly jumped when she felt something caress her face. She quickly looked to see some kind of purple mist thing next to her.
"She is quiet pretty." He said as he lifted her chin and turned her head from side to side as if examining her.
"Are you in any current relationships?" He asked as his mist started to swirl around her.
"Hey hands off!" Toga screamed lounging at him. Her knife swinging.
The purple mist simply dodged.
A portal appeared underneath the girl and she disappeared through it
Another portal appeared on the ceiling. Toga came crashing down.
"Owwww!" She wines rubbing her head.
Suddenly a shot of fire was shot at the purple mist.
Which made him retreat back to behind the bar.

"Nobody touches her." A cold voice came
Fuyumi looked to see Dabi again.
One of his hands were on fire as it shined in the light.
" I already called her anyways, so I would rethink your decision".
Dabi kept a calm cool face as he usual did but, deep on the inside he felt himself boil at the thought of Toga taking Fuyumi.
She was not a toy and he'd be more then willing to full out barbecue someone if they ever thought to try anything on his sister.
A fist slammed down on the table.
"All of you stop acting like Idiots!" The man with a hand on his face glared at his team through a small crack from the fingers.
"If y'all have already forgotten IM the one who will decide what happens next.