Quick Escape

(I loved this scene in the movie :))

Your POV

Ben picked up in a second. "I-I don't know! One minute she was there, the next she was gone!"

"Didn't you think to put her in a cell that would block her powers?"

"Of course we did - but it wasn't her who got her out. A figure appears for a split second, and the next moment the cell is empty!"

I paced around the room. "There's no saying what she'll do! I mean Ben, she was fuming - you weren't there! She seemed ready to murder me."

"Listen (y/n), don't worry. We have the entire Royal Guard on watch for her, and now we know to be careful. As long as you remain in the building, you will be protected."

"I thought this was over," I said in desperation. "Can't anything work out?!"

"We'll get this under control. In the meantime, I'll send you the security tape in case you can identify the other figure. I promise, everything will be fine." His words were assuring, but I could tell he was shaken.

"Okay, take care Ben," We hung up and I turned to Harry. "She escaped with the help of someone - they definitely used magic."

"What can we do except wait here?"

"Not much for now, but," I looked around, then whispered. "Just before Lydia announced you were leaving, we made some new developments. We'll get you caught up on everything we know-"

Someone knocked at the door.

I got up to open it. "Oh, it's you guys." I smiled.

"How is he?" C.J. asked with concern.

"He's Harry," I responded.

She exhaled in relief and walked in alongside Uma.

"Are you done hogging Harry?" Uma lightly accused.

I shook my head, lightly laughing. It seems I forgot there are people apart from me who are concerned for Harry. "Sorry, he's all yours now." I began to walk to the door.

"No, wait! (Y/N) you don't have to go - stay here," Harry called out, making room for me on the bed once again.

The others in the room shared a look.

I felt my face heat up. Embarrassed, I made sure to avoid eye contact with Uma. "Harry, I need to see Johnny - if they discharge you we can all meet up at mine and Uma's room. You'll be fine."

"Don't be long." Before I could respond he added, "You know, if Lydia magically appears here, you're leaving us all defenceless."

"You'd be just as defenceless if I was here - I barely know how to operate this thing." I waved my arm in the air, the bracelet sliding around.

I found my opportunity to leave when C.J. began to bombard him with questions.

As I walked to Johnny's room, I could practically feel the stares falling on me, and the poorly concealed whispers were all of the same frightened amazement. "How did she wake him up?", "Did you see her eyes?", "Do you think she's really an AK?"

The answers go, I honestly don't know - something to do with the bracelet, no, but I heard about them, and, of course I am!

I knocked on the door and was surprised to see an average height, lanky, not very well put together pale-skinned boy on the other end.

I guess Johnny's roommate finally moved in. "Hi, you must be Sil."

"Hello there." He said slowly, awkwardly leaning against the doorframe in what I assumed was an attempt to be provocative.