Chapter 1- Alway's there...

Brice's POV

There he was again. He goes to that library everyday. I don't know why. It's like he lives there. I say these things to myself everyday. "What are you starring at?" I was pulled away from my thoughts by my older sister, Kara. "Nothing." I say, then sigh. "You're looking at something all right." She said, smirking. I sigh again. "Okay. You see that boy over there?" I ask, pointing to him as he walked into the library. "Yeah, what about him?" She asks. "He goes to the library everyday. At the same time, everyday. He just sits at that desk, reading the same books every time. It's weird, but unique." I say, starring at him as he sat by the library window. "Does Brice have a little crush?" Kara teased. "No." I said. I have never thought about it. Yes I am bisexual but I never thought about actually talking to him. "Whatever." She said, walking away. I just kept starring at the boy. (Remember they are both 16) 

Seto's POV

The whole time I was reading, I felt someone's stare burning my soul. I keep looking around but I don't see anyone. It's like this everyday I come here. I come here to study my magic. No one in my family can teach me because i'm the only hybrid in my family. No one knows why I was born one. Ugh. I can't concentrate! Who is watching me? Do they know I'm a hybrid? I always where a cape/hood to cover my cat ears and tail. That's it! I close my book and walk out of the library. I finally get the feeling out of my body. Who is watching me? It's just creepy. I run home and when I open the door, I get the stench of smoke in my nose. "Hey, freak, cook me my dinner!" My older brother Mason yelled. I took off my (let's just call it a cape) cape and went through the living room and Mason was there, holding a cigarette. He blew a big cloud of smoke in my face and I coughed roughly. Before I walked away to go make dinner, he grabbed my tail and gave it a hard yank. I yelped in pain and walked away, rubbing my tail, to go make dinner.