Chapter 25- Tears Aren't Always So Bad

Brice's POV

    I was lounging on the couch, mindlessly flipping through channels on the TV. I yelped in surprise as I heard the phone ring. Scrunching my eyebrows in confusion, I picked up the phone. 
    "Hello?" I chirped

    "Hello, is this Brice Solace?"

     "Yes, who's asking?"

      "This is St. Notch hospital, we'd like to tell you that.... Seto Sorcerer, has woken up but suffered from some brain damage so he may have trouble speaking or thinking, so don't ask him too many questions at once." I dropped the phone and grabbed my car keys, dashing out the door. I started my car, making sure my excitement didn't make me speed.
      We lived relatively close to the hospital so I got there within 10 minutes. I calmly opened the hospital door and the woman at the counter told me what room Seto was moved to.

       I took the elevator up and I was grinning like a goofball. Seto was okay, I was okay, we were okay, and I was happy. As I slowly opened Seto's door, I peeked my head inside to see the small teen looking around the room in a daze. Once his eyes landed on me, he smiled widely, almost jumping out of his bed.

        "Brice!" Before he could get out of bed I rushed to him and engulfed him in a hug. I buried my nose into his fluffy hair, sighing in relief as I gently pet his ears. 

        "I missed you so much..." I mumbled.

         "I love you Brice," Seto whispered softly as he looked up at me, planting a kiss on my cheek. They turned a slight red as I smiled and hugged him tighter.

          "Awwwwwww, how cute." Seto and I jumped as we heard the comment from the door way. We turned our heads to see Ty and Adam. They were both grinning and making kissy faces at us. Seto's cheeks turned bright red in embarrassment. I teared up as I saw his beautiful blush and his shimmering eyes. 

             "Aaaagh, I missed you so much!" I cried and hugged him tighter as if he was a teddy bear. I heard Ty snicker behind us. 

               "Brice, I think you're choking him." I looked down to see Seto's bright red face. My eyes widened and my grip loosened and he gasped for air. I grinned cheekily.

               "Sorry, I couldn't help it." Seto just smiled and kissed my forehead. 

               "Love Fest 2015((2016))," I heard Adam whisper in the background. I playfully glared at him and he just laughed at me.