Chapter 22- A Pierced Heart Is A Broken One

Brice's POV

     Time seemed to come to a stop at that moment. Suddenly Seto stopped moving. His body started quivering. Instead of the thin tears going down my neck, I felt a warm, thick, liquid instead. 

Everyone was frozen.

I shakily looked down, my eyes widening at the sight.

Seto had gotten shot in the heart with an arrow. 

A mixture of fury and sadness and rage filled my body, making my chest burn. The glimmer in Seto's almost glowing brown eyes was dimming. Blood was dripping out of the corner of his mouth and staining his shirt.

"No... No Seto stay with me! Dear God Seto, if you die, I can't live anymore!" I cried out. Everyone backed away from us, giving us a dark look of sorrow. Seto's skin was getting paler and colder. I was sobbing, my throat burning from tears. It was too late. Seto was long gone. I had failed my mission... but I can still avenge Seto.

I wiped my eyes furiously and set Seto's frail, lifeless body on the ground, standing up quickly and whipping my head in the direction of where the arrow shot from.

(Okay, I forgot who I was gonna make the bad guy XD)

(Uhhhhhhh)

(Random person from le story!)

I saw Andrew holding a bow. And Trey holding a knife.

They're so dead.