Chapter 2

I stumbled around my apartment over the snoring bodies. I ended up passing out right next to my bed.

I woke up with a groan, but in my bed. I stared at the ceiling then took a sniff and smelt fish. I ran in the kitchen and saw my big sister.

"Hai Blair!" I shouted happily with a Derp face.

She spun around towards me with her boobs jiggling. "Hey Angel." She called me my nick name.

She flipped a burnt fish onto my plate that lay on the table. Everyone must've left cause my apartment was clean.

"Why did you come to visit?" I asked as I slid into my chair.

"Cause I wanted." She shrugged turning into a cat to eat her fish.

"Can you drivee to school?"_ I asked her doing the same and seeing why she changed into a cat when she ate fish, its somewhat enjoyable.

"Sure Angel." She finished her fish and tossed me a take out box full of fish.

"Meow!" I said with a smile.

I hopped into her purple Mercedes Benz and slumped down on the back seat.

"How come you never let me sit on the front seat, I'm 15." I clicked my seat belt.

"I don't want my baby sister in the front seat." She pushed her boobs down and started the car.

She turned the radio up high as All About That Bass came on. The song was playing in Japanese, witch we enjoyed best. About out a block away from school I saw Kid on his skateboard and decided to walk the rest of the way.

"Thanks sis." I waved ad I hopped out of the car.

"Good morning." Kid waved to me.

"Hi!" I waved with a smile.

Liz and Patty poked their heads out from the side of him. I smiled and waved. We jogged up the stairs and made it to Stein's class early.

Stein was spinning around in his chair when we sat down. I have to admit, he reminded me of someone I know...someone I somewhat wish I could see again.

"Wanna take a job?" kid asked me getting out his seat.

"I thought we were given missions here." I said.

"Well we recently got a job board and we can take jobs." He said grabbing my wrist and pulling me out of my seat.

"Well then." I said with a Derp.

He lead me to the job board where Maka and Soul were standing.

"Hi guys." I waved to them.

"Hey." They waved to me in an upset mood.

"What's the matter." I plopped next to soul, putting an elbow on his shoulder.

"We just failed another mission because some idiot cat witch, Blair didn't tell us she wasn't a full witch." Maka explained.

"I'm so sorry!" I bowed in front of them.

"Why are you sorry?" Soul asked messing with his headband.

"Blair is my older sister." I said with a sigh.

They all looked at me and I looked away.

"It's fine." Soul finally broke the silence.

I looked at him with a blush.

"We were gonna take a job, want to join us?" Liz said clipping her nails.

"Sure, which one?" Maka said looking at the board.

"That one?" I pointed to one in the corner of the board.

"Hell Yea, that one will make all us weapon's death scythes as soon as we kill that stupid witch." Soul said.

"I kinda...got no weapon." I said in a mumble. "But I'll be fine, you'll see." I said with a reasurring smile.

"So we're gonna kill Medusa." Kid said with a grim expression.

"M-medusa." I said, but no one was listening the the next part.

"So everyone ready?" Maka said with a determinated look on her face.

"Yea!" We all said happily and took off to the hide out she had.

~Symmetrical Time Lapse 8's 4 life~

We finally came up in front of the building he called her hide out.

"Medusa!" I called out with an angry voice.

"Hello children." She smiled. "I've been waiting oh so patiently." She smirked again.

Next chapter should be exciting... *smirks* Oh and please rp with me sometime!