Part 3

-Avas-

I groaned, "Jannah get the hell off my bed."

She gnored and kept jumping causing me to groan even more. "It's one minute away from afternoon, lazy ass!" she threw a pillow at me.

"Fine." I say as I got up.

She looked at me with her smile fading, "Holy shit, you look like.."

"Like what?"

"A gorilla," she chuckled.

I put up my middle finger then motioned her to leave my room. "Hurry up, Lennons planning to go the zoo."

The zoo? Seriously. "What are we 5?" I groan, geez I just realized I had groaned a lot this morning.

**

After being harrassed to get ready for quite sometime, we finally reached the zoo. I had black ripped jeans with my plain white shirt. I put on my cropped leather jacket paired with my Chanel black leather purse. I top it off with my black platforms.

"Lets start this shit." Lennon put his face straight, like he was about to march.

I reached out to my phone on my pock-

ITS NOT THERE!

A cold adrenalin rushes through me as my herat beats rapidly, "Wheres my phone!?" I started to search on my purse, hoping it was there.

It wasnt.

Fuck!

"Have you checked your bra?" Nat smirks, "You often put it there, its like a habbit that-"

I unattractively reached for the bra, Shit! It was there! The other burst out laughing, "Thats quite unattractive." Lennon covered his eyes like it was rated XXX.

I rolled my eyes at his nonsense. They started walking their way through the long path. While I just casually walk behind them, on my phone. Theres always that one friend.

I checked my messages and had 9 from Jack.

HEY AVA ITS NASH

Sorry that was Nash

Goodmorning!

I thought u were going 2 call me

heyhejd; ajasfklei

Nash ishsdy thuu best

Ill see you later babe xx

Wrong person

CALL US WHEN YOU WAKE UP

I giggled in response. I texted:

Hey whats up? sorry about that i woke up late

"Stop being anti-social," Lennon threw a chip on my face.

I ran up to him and started kicking his shin, like I always do to everyone. "No need to be violent, woman!"

"Babe, you beome more violent each day," Nat winked as she put his arms over my shoulder and squeazes me.

"Babe, you become more violent each day," Lennon mocked as I shot him a glare.

Jasmin spoke up, "Shut the fuck up guys and enjoy the day!"

I finally got off my phone and put it on vibrate. We started walking, talking and being me social this time. It was like us all being in one line, we hugged the path. Everyone was just looking at us, disgusted that we cant seperate the line for them to go through so they have to step aside.