Part 1

-Avas-

Here I am, standing outside of the Reds gang house. Hidden from the town and about an hour and a half drive from home. I was about to knock the door.

But not until I heard noises from the side of the house.

*3 hours before*

"Aaron? Claire?" I asked, confused. I never thought I'd see anyone in this fair anymore.

They turned around having the most happiest smiles on their faces but it suddenly faded as they saw me. Their eyes widen in shock. I came here to be friends again and fix the broken pieces back together. Why am I nervous?

"A-ava?" Claire stuttered in disbelief, I could tell she was nervous too.

I smirked, "Hola, bitches." I hugged them both.

Their mouth opened but then closed again, not knowing what to say. I cant help but laugh, I think I have become more violent.

"Are.. are they the fri-" I cut Jasmin off with a nod.

Aaron spoke up, "You really changed." And Claire nodding in agreement.

I pout, "Is that a good or bad thing?"

"Good, I guess?" He trailed, "Wow... I... Uh... Sorry for keeping that secret to you from the past. We all thought that Taylor told you already but-"

I motioned my hand to stop him, "Stop with the mushy mush mush, you're forgiven."

"Uh... I'm sorry t-" Claire spoke up.

I groaned, "No wonder why you two are together. You are forgiven too." I could see the excitment in her eyes.

They chuckled. "Uh.. This is Jasmin and Jannah, twins. Duh. Nat, my boyfriend and Lennon his best friend," I paused, "Blah blah blah, this is Aaron and Claire."

"Nice too meet you." They all shook hands.

We catched up on stuff, not mentioning any of the others. Just mostly what I have been up to and what they been up to since I left. They also noticed my accent, and complimented me on it. We went to order our food and met up on the big table and sat down.

"Did I mention you became more violent and sassier?" Claire giggled as I laughed shoving her shoulders from laughter. I laugh on little things these days.

"Were not friends with her!" Lennon yelled as I looked up seeing everyone with confused look on their faces when they look at me. I kneed Lennon on his shin making him growl in pain.

"B-bitch!" He said rubbing his shin, like it was some sorth of expensive shoes that had dirt.

I roll my eyes, "P-pussy." I mocked.

The twins giggled, so did Aaron, Claire and Nat. "Nathaniel! Baby..." Lennon stood close to him, his lips extremly close to his jaw line. Lennons fingers trail over his jawline, making me flinch. I sudden of jealousy pang through me. HES A DAMN GUY! HES FUCKIGN TEASING ME!

I shot a death glare to Lennon making him flinch as he laughed. "Y-our *snorts* Face!"

We got into the conversation of many different topics such as, abotion, celebrities, disney movies, childhood stuff, throwbacks and many more. I like to think sometimes how can talking to like one specific subject changed into many more, without you realising until you analyze it and stop talking?

I asked, curious. "So, hows the girls going are you still together?"

Claire choked on her fanta, "No. No. No." She took a deep breath like shes going to tell some long ass story, "Um... We kinda separated out own ways. So... Andrea, Melissa, Kayla and Belle are in a gang." I gasp. Them in a gang?