Chapter 9

Hey everyone! I'll upload a bit earlier this time! Over 1,100 reads thaanks everyone! Please VOOTE and enjoy!

Picture of Sergio Ramos  --->

[Re-cap]:

“Nando, as much as it kills/hurts me to say this I’ll help you pack all of your stuff and help you find a place in Liverpool and everything. Liverpool is a great club with an amazing history; you can’t just ignore this deal for anyone…” Wow I was truly not expecting that at all but oh my god I’ve the most incredible best friend ever.

“… I’ll always be there for you. For no matter what happens you can always count on me. I want all the best for you, and you know that. I’m willing to let you go but ha-ha don’t you dare replace me with anyone” I started to laugh and cry at the same time.

Gosh I’m going to miss my best friend like hell.

“I love you Sergio. Thank you for everything without you I’d be…”

“Aww shh stop crying Nando, everything will be fine I promise. Love you too”

{Chapter 9}

Here I am. Walking around on the streets in Liverpool. Unrecognized, a feeling I never knew that I’d ever feel. I can’t my finger to it, I’m here.

Walking by people who speak a foreign language that I can’t speak or even understand. But that doesn’t matter at all because football brings people and cultures together and that’s exactly why I’m here and to win trophies of course.

I only know one person in this town but he and I don’t really “bond” together after trainings with the Spanish national team. Xabi Alonso, a famous Spaniard footballer which helped Liverpool to win the Champions League title year 05/06. A Liverpool hero, something I wish I’ll be someday.

Today is the day I’m meeting my new coach Rafael Benitez, which also happens to be a Spaniard and he used to me Valencia’s old coach so I know a lot about him. We’re having lunch at La Castilla, a Mexican restaurant. Ha-ha I’ve a feeling that I’m actually not going to miss Spain so much as I thought because this place actually feels like home already.

“Buenos Días, Fernando” oh scary dude, when did he sneak behind my back? “Buenos Días, coach Rafael! I didn’t see you come” ha-ha I’m feeling a bit nervous, stop shaking Nando! “Ha-ha you can call me Rafa, let’s sit down” he lead us to our table and ordered food, quesadilla.

He started to ask me some questions and I was more than willing to tell him everything. “Aww you have a really interesting person Fernando, you’ve gone throw a lot and you’re still here. I’ve to thank Sergio for this. By the way you’ve been here for two days now, have you settled down yet?”

“Yes, Rafa. This town is so peaceful and it’s really beautiful here. I can’t wait for tomorrow.” Tommorow I’ll be officially introduced to the press and all the players that I’m a Liverpool player. And I’ll be holding a press conference in Spanish, thank god. I’ve tried learning some English these past days by watching a lot of English TV-programmers or when I’m playing FIFA I use English commentators, it really helps... a lot.

“I’m glad you like it and that you’re excited. This team needs you. You’re the striker that I’ve looked for all these years. You’ll be perfect for Liverpool, I promise.”

I took in everything he said about how to handle the media, what to say, what I shouldn’t say and everything about tomorrow.

When lunch was over and we split up, I walked home. Because I don’t have a license yet. Here in England they drive at the wrong side of the road compared to Spain and the whole world.

At my place there is nothing to do. I haven’t unpacked anything yet except for my clothes. I live in a small village near the city center and close to Melwood, Liverpool’s training ground.

******

I just hung up with Xabi and he just invited me to dinner at his place tonight, He lives next door so I think I can handle the fact that I’m going home alone.

{Sergio’s POV}

Home doesn’t feel like home anymore. No Fernando around, god I miss him. All of my team mates have girlfriends or they’re married. While I’m home alone sitting on my couch watching The Mentalist, mine and Nando’s favorite TV-series, in my pajamas.

He called me a few hours ago telling me about the lunch meeting with his new coach Rafael Benitez and apparently it went really good. He loves Nando and me, wired I know, and he can’t wait for him to play for Liverpool.

Nando’s move to Liverpool is the biggest new in Spain right now, everyone is talking about it. Including everyone in Real Madrid. Ha-ha everyone is relieved that he’s gone from the league because he’s every defenders nightmare. He’s one of the best strikers in the world, Spain’s number 9.

They’re sending his press conference live on TVE, Television Español, and tomorrow. Something I won’t miss.

Training sessions have been really tuff this week because CL, Champions League, is coming up soon and we’re not accepting a defeat at the group stage this year as we did last year.

Xabi Alonso called me yesterday and was informing me that he’s doing a surprise party for Nando tonight. He also told me that Nando lived next door so it’d be cool. And that Nando just thinks that it’s just going to be him, Xabi and Nagore, Xabi’s wife. Aww I just wish I was there right now but what I can do life isn’t fair.

This weekend will be super awesome because my old best friend Jesus Navas, Olalla’s ex, is going to stay at my place. I haven’t talked to him for a long time now, it feels like ages. But that’s because last time we talked was at Olalla’s funeral. But I can’t tell Nando about this because he’s going to freak out and literally kill Jesus. And I don’t want 2 of my best friends to kill each other.

I’ve missed him so much. He and I are practically twins. Our parents went to the same school so our families are really close. Jesus name is like the best ever, ha-ha he think he’s god’s son. So I prefer calling him Navas. He and I played for Sevilla together for ages. We’ve always been really close to each other. But he’ll always be the serious one because 2 years ago he became the captain of the first team, something I was really proud of. So he started to take more responsibility.

Navas is the man of every girl’s dream. He has those beautiful grey eyes that everyone adores, ha-ha not me of course. I’m the fashionista around here. He has an awful style but compare to Nando he’s a bit better. I’ve tried to give both of them advice but none of them listens to me.

I cut my hair yesterday because I wanted to change. Be a new Sergio Ramos. And I know I can handle it.

Notes:

Okeey I was so bored so I wanted to upload this chapter a bit earlier, I was sick the whole day so son't be mad at me if it sucks. Thaaanks for everything! PLEAAASE VOTE AND COMMENT!!!