Chapter 5

There was an angry man who was stearing at me. I couldn't really see who it was. I tried once but my eyes gave up on me, they were too tired. Until the man started talking about something I couldn't hear but I know who it was. 

"Agüero shut up and come inside. I can't hear anything that you're saying" He started laughing and went inside. "Fernando where were you today? You weren't in training. Is everything okey?" Holy sh*t I missed training? "What time is it?" 

"It's 4:pm" 4:pm? Did I really sleep that long? Oh god what have happend to me? 

"Sorry, I was awake late yesterday. I had to deal with some family stuff" I didn't wanna lie to Agüero but I just had to. "Aha it's okey then, coach wanted me to see how you were because you didn't pick up your phone or answerd any texts. By the way Sergio Ramos from Real Madrid came over and he was looking for you. Do you even know him?" 

"Aha okey, thank you for looking after me Agüero. Tell coach I'm fine and I won't miss training tommorow. Yeah I acctually know him, did he say anything about why he was looking for me?" 

"Great! Yeah he said that he wanted to tell you something really important. And by the look on his face he was deadly serious. What have really happend between you guys?" 

"Aha okey, thank you for everything Agüero. Nope we're just friends" Friends? That idiot is NEVER going to be my friend! 

"Okey I'm going to leave you Fernando, Benji needs me. But call me if you're not feeling good or something. I'm always there for you." 

"Okey I'll thank you for everything, call me when you get home okey, I want to talk to Gianninna about something" 

"Sure I'll, bye Fernando" He closed the door behind him. I could hear his car leave.

I fell asleep and woke up a couple of hours later. I checked my phone to see if Olalla or Sergio had called me but none of them had called. I made my way to the kitchen to make dinner but someone had already done that. There was a note on the plate: 

"Hi Fernando, 

I hope you're okey becuase you've slept for over 17 hours now. I've been here a few times but you didn't seem to notice anything. I guy called Sergio was here earlier but I told him you were asleep and he could come back tommorow. I made you dinner. Take care now and call me if you need anything. // Kelly "

Wow have I really been asleep for 17 hours? God I nedded that sleep so badly, I'm starving!

The food was just amazing, gosh if I eat anything right now I'll probably thorw up. My stomach will literally explode. I haven't eaten Kelly's for a long while because Olalla has always been here to cook for me. I really miss her like hell but was the one the cheated on me with another man. I'm still super shocked, what have I ever done to make her sad/unhappy? I'm feeling so horrible right now, what have I done to upset my baby? What's so special with that asshole, what does he have that I don't? What does Sergio wanna tell me? Who is he? "Am I be a freak if I googeld him? Am I talking to myself? Shit Nando just shut up!"

I went to the bedroom and laid there for a while. It felt strange not to have Olalla by my side.

I googled Sergio Ramos and yeah there was a lot of important stuff to read. He's from Camas in Sevilla. He's grown up in Sevilla with his parents, sister & brother. He's 2 years younger than me and he's a bit shorter too. He's the most expensive spainsh player right now. He loves to sing and dance unlike me. I sing horrible but Olalla keeps telling me that I've the most beautiful voice in the world, biggest joke ever.

I feel kind of relieved because Sergio is just a normal kid living his dream but still what is it between him and Olalla? Should I call him? I think I have to otherwise I'm never going to know the truth.

I called Sergio but it went to voicemail like 5 times, why is he ignoring me? I sent 20 texts to him but he didn't reply to any of them. What's wrong with him? Is he okey?

I tried to call Olalla too but she didn't either answer. She was maybe making out with that asshole right now! Gosh I can't believe I let this happend, I love her to death and she knows that! How could she? I could feel tears falling down my chin something that hasn't happend for over 10 years. God I miss her :( 

Someone knocked on the door I ran to the door to see who it was. I opened the door and wow it was Olalla. I throw my arms around her waist and hugged her like crazy. I've missed my girl so much. But she didn't hug me back. I could feel that the tears were coming, but nothing really mattered to me right now I've missed my girl. She just stood there looking at me like I was some kind of stranger. "Fernando are you crying" she didn't even look at me. "No, Olalla look at me" I leant forward closer to her, I grabbed her hand and tangeld our fingers. She didn't pull away so I felt a little relieved, she still loves me. I placed my hands on her face trying to make her look at me. But god this girl was strong, her eyes were fixed on the floor. She pushed me away and went inside. I followed her to the kitchen were she sat. "Olalla what is it?" Please answer me I beg you!! 

"Fernando I'm so sorry! Here I want you to read this letter it's really important okey!" she handed me the letter that she had wrote to me. I put it in my pocket just so I could look at it later. I opened my mouth to say something but Olalla was faster " Fernando I really love you so freaking much, okey! I'm so sorry for everything, please forgive me for everything! I shouldn't have done that to you. I was wrong and stupid. I really didn't realize I had the best boyfriend on earth! Please remember this Fernando, I love you more than anything" before I could say something I saw Olalla with a knife in her hand. She looked at me with tears in her eyes. She was so scared, I didn't know what to do. "Olalla baby plese put the knife on the table.Listen to me Olalla put the knife down you can get hurt. Baby please listen to me!" It was like she's living on another planet, she couldn't hear anything that I was saying. I ran to her but I was too late she took the knife and drove it right throw here heart. "Fernando I love you" seconds later she fell down on the floor dead. "OMG Olalla! NOOOOOOOOO!!" I fell down on my knees crying like I've never done before. My baby is gone, forever this time. NOOOO!

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I couldn't breath anymore. I've cried for hours now but I still can't believe why she did it. Was it for me or that asshole? Her last word was I love you Fernando, she'll always be my girl no matter what. Her parents are freaking out right now, they're blaiming me for killing Olalla. How could they? They know I love Olalla more than anything, I wouldn't to anything that could hurt her, NEVER! I didn't dear to read throw the letter she gave me before she died, because I just couldn't picture her face in my head without crying. There's no meaning of life anymore, I could just kill myself just when I was about to literally kill myself I heard a voice that I recognized "Noo Fernando please noo! Don't do it, put the knife down!" I was literally shaking, I looked like hell after all of this crying. My eyes were red and puffy. I turned around to see that the person I least expected to come was right infront of my telling me not to kill myself. I opened my mouth to say something but I couldn't. Sergio ran to me and huged the life of me. Finally something came out from my mouth "Thank you Sergio"

Thaanks for reading! Hope you guys liked it! In the next chapter I'll put in Sergio's POV! Vote and Comment! <333