3-Rae

Pic on side of Rae (Imagine her with brown hair instead though, like Rachel)

I was glad to be going to McKinley, and give myself a new start. I also would be able to get away from my crazy girlfriend. You heard that, I had a girlfriend. If you have a problem with me being a lesbian, then that sucks for you, because my girlfriend sucked! She was possesive and got mad at me for being friends with other girls. Yeah, my ex-girlfriend sucks, which is why I'm glad to be leaving her behind at my old school. Stupid private schools. And technically, I'm not really a lesbian, I'm just bisexual.

And now, I'd finally be able to hang out with my sister, Rachel. Rachel wasn't that cool, and she dressed completely dork-like, but she had an amazingly hot boyfriend, who I met once when I came home for vacation. Finn was super hot and gorgeous, and boy did I ever have a crush on him.

As I walked down the halls of McKinley, I stopped at my locker. It was early morning.

Then, a guy with a mohawk came up to me.

"Hello, new girl," he told me. "What's your name?"

"The name is Rae," I told him.

"No last name?" he asked.

"You don't deserve to know my last name," I told him. In reality, I didn't want anyone to know I was related to Rachel right now.

The mohawk guy just smiled at me. I didn't like him too much, but he was sort of cute, in that bad-boy way.

"My name is Noah Puckerman, but you can call me Puck."

"Well, Noah," I told him, quite rappidly, "I think I have to get to my first hour."

I walked around him, and headed towards my first hour: history with someone called Mr. Schuester. I walked in, and my heart sunk right away, because there sat my ex-girfriend: Kristinia.

Short, I know, I'm sorry, but this was really just a chapter for you to know why Kristy got kicked out of her old school. That, and to introduce the possibility of Rae and Puck. More new characters will be coming up next, I think my next chapter will have Bastian and Sphere in it, if you don't know who that is, oh well :)
FurtAllTheWay