4-Sebastian

I walked into McKinley with my little sister, Sphere behind me.

"Where are you going, Bastian?" she asked me.

"None of your beeswax," I told her.

"But, Bastian, if you don't tell me, I'm going to tell Mom and Dad that you're being mean to me in school. You even slushied me yesterday, and I didn't tell them."

"That's only because Karofsky said he kiss you, and then do it himself if I didn't."

"I'll still tell them," she whined.

"Fine," I said, relenting. "I'm going to meet...B...I mean my friend."

"Ooooh," Sphere said in a sing-song voice. "Are you going to meet your boyfriend?"

"I don't have a boyfriend," I told her. She didn't know how close she got to the truth either. I didn't like it when she came so close to the truth. I had already promised him that I wouldn't tell anyone, because we both knew that we'd be in a shithole of trouble if anyone did find out.

"Sure you don't Bastian," Sphere said. "Well, bye, I'm going to go hang with Bianca and Rachel."

"Whatever," I said, relieved that she finally was leaving.

I continued down the hallway until finding the exit I was looking for. I walked outside into the clear September day. And there he was, standing there, waiting for me, and looking like an angel, like he normally did.

"Hello, Bastian," he said, smiling at me. "I see you lost your sister."

"You've been spying on me again, haven't you?" I asked him.

"Just a little. You were running late, Bastian, what could you expect?"

"I don't know," I told him, giving him a hug. "I guess I can forgive you, I always do."

"You do, don't you?" he said, smiling at me as he pulled away from the hug to look at my face. "I've missed you Bastian. I wish we could tell everyone about us."

"I know, but if we did, then it would cause a bunch of shit to happen, my love."

"I know, but I'm just so tired of hiding it, Bastian. I love you, and I really don't want to have to hide that from the whole school."

"You so totally almost gave us away last weekend at that party, you know that, don't you?"

"Sorry," he said, giving me a wide smile. "You know how bad I get drunk. And plus, Puck always throws wild parties. I think we're okay with that. I doubt anyone even noticed us."

"Fucking Finn noticed," I yelled. "Didn't you hear him telling him about it," not daring to say the boy in question's name. We never said his name, not on purpose anyway, when it was just the two of us. It just reminded us even more how wrong it is.

Just then, the first bell rang.

"Shit," I told him. "We're late."

"I don't mind," he said, leaning in for a kiss.

"Not now," I told him, leaning away from him. "I'm in no mood for it now. I've got to get to History before Mr. Schue kills me."

Can you guess who Bastian's mystery guy is? I purposefully did not mention his name, because I will not post the next chapter until someone gets it right. Then, I will dedicate the next chapter to them. Thanks :)

FurtAllTheWay

A Very Messed Up Glee Fanfictionजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें