Sea Crap

“I call dibs!” I shouted whilst everyone was scurrying around the corridors looking for a room.

The room I chose was quite large, with a cream coloured carpet, timber walls, a sexy looking queen-sized bed, and a whole tonne of other expensive looking furniture. My room was right next to Emily’s, which was slightly bigger than mine. I chucked my suitcase on the floor, and jumped on the sexy bed, whilst singing ‘YMCA’.

I continued in that fashion when I heard a knock on the timber door of my room. Nikki peeped in and looked quizzically at me dancing on the bed and lifted one blonde – barely distinguishable – eyebrow. “It’s time for dinner Lilly, so whenever you’re finished…doing what you’re doing, make your way to the dining room, okay?”

“Yeah sure, I’ll be there in a sec.”

Nikki left the room, shaking her head as she exited. After singing a hard core ballad of Total Eclipse of the Heart, I jumped off the bed in a High School Musical fashioned jump, put some shoes on, and made my way to the dining room.

As I entered the room, I saw that everyone was sitting at the long banquet table. There were a few people sitting at the table that I’ve never before seen in my life. There was a Filipino-looking girl with dark hair, and a nice shade of brown skin; a Chinese girl who had dark wavy hair, and a white lab coat on; and another girl who was tall with pale skin and brown hair.

“What took you so long Lilly?” Emily asked – eyes still pink and oozing – from the head of the table.

I thought back to my epic dance moves that I executed at my one-man party in my bedroom earlier. “Nothing,” I lied. I heard Nikki snort from the end of the banquet table.

I took a seat next to Rosie near the head of the table, right across from Sophia. Jacob of course was sitting across from Lady Gaga, staring at her in awe with a bit of drool dribbling down his chin. When Jacob first came out of unconsciousness from seeing Lady Gaga on the wharf, he was dazed and disoriented. He started talking non-stop and so very fast about every single detail he knew about her that he didn’t take a breath, and pretty much passed out again. After waking up a second time, Jacob’s been following Lady Gaga around like a lost puppy.

“Oh yes, I forgot to introduce you to everyone. This is Christina Dim, a singer for our entertainment during our trip,” Emily said waving a hand towards the Filipino girl who nodded in my direction. “This is Dr Elle Chang, my family’s doctor,” Emily said gesturing towards the Chinese girl. “And lastly, this is Rhonda Morgandy, a lifeguard just in case one of us decides to drown some time during our party,” Emily nodded towards the tall, pale, brunette with brown/hazel eyes.

“You’re Lilly right?” asked Rhonda. She had a German accent much like Nikki and Catherine’s.

“Yeah, I sure am. I don’t mean to be rude or anything, but do you know Nikki or Catherine?” I asked out of my curiosity. “It’s just that you have the same accent, and you know, it’s a small world, don’t you agree?” At this, Rhonda looked over to where Nikki was sitting and they shared a look; a sort of secretive look.

“Yes, I do think it’s a small world,” Rhonda replied, completely ignoring my former question. I shrugged.

“Oh, it looks like dinner is ready everyone! Woo!” Emily shouted as Catherine – clad in a white chef’s hat and clothing – walked into the dining room, rolling a cart filled with delicious food.

Placed in front of me was a steaming plate of Roman-style chicken with white wine and herb sauce. If this chicken were a person, I thought, I would do very sexual things to it. A sparkling glass full of lemonade, dripping with condensation, was placed diagonally to my plate. I looked around to see everyone else’s expression as the food was placed in front of them. Everyone’s faces – save for Emily’s, Lady Gaga’s, Nikki’s and Catherine’s – were in awe, much like the face of a starving hobo when a meal is placed in front of them. As I was observing the people around me, I noticed a shiny glint coming from around Emily’s chest.