Hayami Abiko

Ring Ring

HA: Hello?

SA: Hi Abiko

HA: Uncle Aizawa!? Oh my gosh! Hi. How are you! Your coming over for dinner next week right? Mom has been super excited to see you.

SA: Hayami! Slow down. I'm doing well and yes I'm coming for dinner. I was calling to see if you could do something for me.

HA: Of course. What do you need?

SA: My homeroom this year is insane. They are all incredibly talented and heroic but they have a tendency to rush in without thinking. I was wondering if you could come in and help me teach them a lesson about the importance of making the correct choices?

HA: Pfft! Haha! I'm so there. When do you want me to come in.

SA: Could you do tomorrow?

HA: Definitely. Those first years are going to fun to mess with.

The next day

Third Person POV
Class 1-A was have a lively chat before the bell. Everyone was excited because yesterday Mr. Aizawa had mention having a special guest the next day.

"Do you think it's going to be a pro hero?" Uraraka asked, talking to Izuku, Iida, and Tsu.

"Ooh. I hope so!" Izuku piped in, his face lighting up. "Maybe they are going to talk about their view of the job. Maybe their a hidden hero. Maybe their not even from Japan!"

"Let's not get ahead of ourselves. We don't even know if their a hero. You never can tell with Mr. Aizawa. Kerp." Tsu said, trying to keep Izuku from entering his hero admiration mode.

"True." Iida said, though he took looked more excited than normal. "I just hope that they will be useful on our path to become heroes.

"Ok, ok" Izuku laughed with a hand on the back of his neck, looking embarrassed. "Your right." At that moment the door opened to reveal a tired looking Aizawa and a teenage girl. The room went silent as everyone wondered who the girl was.

"Are you getting better at following my silence rule or are you just wondering who she is?" Aizawa muttered before he walked to his podium with the girl following close behind.

"Alright. Here I have my special guest Hayami Abiko. She is a third year in the general studies class here at UA. She is going to help me teach you a lesson about thinking before acting."

"Hey! Why'd you look at me when you said that!?" Bakugo yelled.

Aizawa just blinked at him before turning to Abiko. "You can deal with them now. Tell them your quirk and stuff. I'm going to nap. Wake me up when you start, I should probably supervise that inevitable chaos."

"Ok. Sweet dreams, uncle Aizawa." Abiko said, before turning to the class of shocked faces.

"He's your UNCLE!?" Mina shouted, her eyes wide.

"Oh. No, we aren't related. He's just a close family friend and I've known him since I was little, so I just call him uncle. Sorry for the confusion." Abiko said, smiling at the misunderstanding.

The class sat back in their chairs, feeling relived, before Kaminari spoke up. "Wait. Why are you our special guest?"

"Kaminari!" Iida shouted, standing up. "That's is a very rude thing to say. As class president I must ask you to apologize. I am so sorry and Abiko" he said, before turning and bowing.