Chapter 8 - TGwaMS - Secrets pt .2

"it's not what it looks like." Oscar said, habang hinahawakan ang batok nya.

"what do you mean?" ang nakakunot noo kong sagot sa kanya.

"hindi kami ni Ameli?"

"?!" I was shocked sa sinabi nya...

to think na of all people sya pa ang nag ttry klaruhin ang lahat.

I gave him a 'what the fuck' look.

"bakit nagulat ka? ganun na ba talaga ka kitid ang utak mo para mag isip na may namamagitan samin dahil lang sa isang kiss sa cheek?"

"it's not that..."

though tinamaan ako  sa sinabi nya.

"what?"

"...you're the only person who knows kung nasan si Ameli, what do you expect me to think?"

"hindi ba pedeng pinagkakatiwalaan nya ko?"

"no, that's not possible for me to think. I  know how dirty you are."

"*sigh*"

"perhaps you can enlighten me." I said, as unti unti ay napapaniwala nya ko sa kalbong state nya na walang namamagitan sa kanila ni Ameli.

"okay, so this is what happened you deep shit."

it started just after the  concert.

Ameli lost the battle, therefore she needs to surrender tall entertainment to me.

I really didn't intend to do that kind of thing to her.

I just want her to lose, for her to realize how great I am just to be left at.

well, that's how the foolish me  that time thinks.

but when I saw her, drowned by loneliness it changed my mind.

Ameli's strong, she's no weaknesses. But that Ameli I saw that time is crying, it really broke my heart to see her like that.

and by that i decided to give Tall Entertainment back to her hands, tell her that I didn't mean to.

It's just too sad that... her dad won't allow me to.

he said that a deal is a deal, and that Ameli has to pay for the consequences.

there's nothing I can do.

Mr.Castilogne's words are my law.

Ameli went to England and I followed her to check on her.

Surprisingly she's talking to me as normal as possible, saying stuffs like

"you did, what you had to."

hearing that coming from her made  me regret teaming with Mr.Castilogne.

I was a fool, i knew that no matter what happens I can't take her back anymore, yet i made this payback not knowing that it would greatly affect her.

I shouldn't have done those things to you Yano.

you were once my idol but I started hating you after I figured out that Ameli has this affection towards you.

Ameli and I regained that mutual feeling as a friend. She threw everything away,

she rebelled against her own father. She's fighting for her freedom. Her once omnipotent faith on her father disappeared after she was forced to lie on you in England.