HOME

Today was just a normal day. I got up early morning and got dressed when I went downstairs I found out that Valence was going out today and that she had already prepared a list of stores and task to be done laundry, mopping. I finished all of the work and was planting some red roses that my father bought from the next town when I heard the doorbell go off.

I got up from the ground, dusted nightdress, and hurried towards the door. I open the door expecting Valence or my father but it was Greg. There he was standing with his snake-like eyes and an evil glint. I just have a weird feeling about him. 

I ask him surprised and uncomfortable ''Greg! what a surprise I wasn't expecting you'' he just smirks and replies '' I am sure I am the best surprise'' I suppress the urge to roll and my eyes and say ''you can wait in the living room until father and Valence come back'' I turn around to leave when Greg grabs my upper arm tightly I wince and look at him he slyly says'' where u rushing to your my fiance, let us have some fun''

I try to push him off but he doesn't budge. He raises his hand and starts caressing my cheek and I say '' leave me ''. he leans over to press a kiss while I try to push him away, I bite down on his hand. he cries in pain and looks at me angrily, I try to run away when he grabs me by my clothes tearing them. I trash in his arms and he slaps me hard tears start flowing down my eyes and I didn't know what to do. That is when I remember a  simple move  Maria taught me for protecting myself. I raise my knee and slam it between his legs he collapses to the ground and I run away

I keep on running for I don't know how long when I finally give up. I realize I almost reach the lake but I realized I could not even move another inch as I was hurting. I somehow managed to get up and started walking until I realized that I don't know which way the lake is I feel sad, angry, and frustrated. I call out help when hearing no response I breakdown all of today was a just a big fat mess.

I hear a gallop and look up to see Arthur on a horse, he looks at me head to toe before he rushes over and gathers me in his arms. usually would have pulled away but his embrace makes me feel warm and protected

just like Home

________________________________________________________________________________

PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE !!!!!!!!!

HOW MANY MORE CHAPTERS DO YOU WANT ME TO WRITE THE PAST FOR ,IS TOO LONG OR YOU WANT MORE FLASHBACK CHAPTERS.

SORRY FOR LONG TIME AS I WAS BUSY WITH CLASSES AND ACTIVITIES 

ANYWAY LOVE YOU GUYS AND THANKS FOR YOUR SUPPORT:)