ni ju yon

"It looks like you're eating well," Hoseok piped

"It looks like you're eating well," Hoseok piped. Yoongi sat across him in the engineering caferia. Hoseok had never had a meal here before but after coincidentally finding Yoongi in the campus he decided to follow him here for lunch.

Yoongi looked hackneyed, but that's what he'd always looked like as far as Hoseok could remember. The difference only was that his eyes didn't look as sunken and hollowed, his pale complexion wasn't greyed like a few days before. He slowly chewed on his rice while a book laid open in front on him.

Hoseok wondered if he had really heard his voice, and discreetly he took a sausage from his own tray and put it on his. Instantly Yoongi looked up and Hoseok shot him a bright smile.

"You should eat more. I had an apple an hour before." Hoseok wasn't lying, he really had one. After struggling with weight for most throughout his teen years he had learned the importance of snacking healthy whenever he felt hungry, and do physical activities when bored.

Though often he wanted to pig out, he wanted to fall into inertia too. Lay on his bed in a sangfroid noon and not spend time on the ruminations that'd make him feel miserable and cruel at the same time.

"Thank you but I can't stomach much," Yoongi replied nibbling on the end of his chopstick.

"Oh, you have to. Don't you have a lot of jobs?"

"Yes, one after lunch too. But I missed out last week, had a break." Yoongi shut off the book lying in front of him and fixed his gaze on Hoseok, his hand listlessly poking on the food before him with his spoon.

Hoseok felt raptured that Yoongi decided to give him time. Yoongi often was busy and whenever with the others he always looked occupied with his own thoughts. Now Yoongi was provoking a slight conversation in a cordial manner.

"What is the job after lunch?" Questioned Hoseok. "You really work too hard. Breaks are essential!"

"The tutoring one. Soon I wouldn't have to do that, well, after my student takes the entrance exams."

"Good for you, right?" The journalism major surely did not know why Yoongi needed so many jobs but probably he needed them for a reason.

Yoongi only shrugged in response, again putting a spoonful of rice inside his mouth. Tediously he chewed and then he talked again, "Have you seen Jungkook? He'd usually hang around this cafeteria."

"Why would the basketball major eat here? Doesn't the sport faculty have a big cafeteria of their own?" The curly haired laughed in response. No sooner had it vanished, a crease appeared between his brows.

"Now that you've mentioned it, no. I haven't seen him at the dorm either."

A silence fell, Yoongi looked lost in his thoughts, eyes on somewhere distantly and Hoseok felt a bit restless all of a sudden.

"We're both absent from the dorm almost all the time. Maybe he's just sick, or has exams and busy in campus. They do have a lot of practices everyday." After the short vomitting of the words Hoseok asked himself if it was his own self that he was assuring.