Four💫

*•MYSTERY POV•*
Rodrick was returning today, and I'm supposed to be at his house now but I don't feel like going there. My wolf—Scar—has been giddy for some reason. It's irritating.
I just wish that I could make up an excuse so I could see him tomorrow. I'm not in the mood to go out now.
I drag my lazy ass of the couch and grab my keys. All of a sudden, I decided to walk to his house instead of driving. Besides, his house is five minutes away if I run and I decided that I need the exercise. I took off, sprinting to the alpha's house when the most intoxicating scent hit me.

"Mate! Mine! Go to my mate now!"
"Mate? My mate is here? How?"
"Just shut up and go in already."

As I neared the house, the smell of cocoa filled my nostrils even more. I'm sure I was salivating. I opened the door and was greeted by Rodrick and the gang. There was even a new face but none of them smelled like my mate. I sniffed the air once more and followed the smell to back of the house.
"Hey man! Come meet my—" The rest of Rodrick's word were lost as I kept on walking as though I was in a trance. I finally reached the the place where the cocoa scent was the strongest to see a lady with her back facing me. She stiffened all of a sudden and then I knew she had sense my presence.

*•ARA's POV•*
After the pizza party, I was stuffed. I hadn't eaten so much at once in all my twenty years of living in my pack. Jessie mentioned a beautiful sunset scenery at back so I went there to await the sunset when the most intoxicating scent him me. Lemon, shaving cream, and mint.

"Mate! Mate! Mate!" Ama kept chanting in my head. My mate is here. I can't believe it. I stood slowly and turned to see a pair of the brightest blue eyes I'd ever see looking at me. Two words left his lips.
"You're mine." Three words left my lips.
"And you're mine." I turned around and ran. Yes, I ran. As fast as my legs could carry me. I ran away from my mate.

"Mateeee! What is wrong with you? Why are you running? Go back there!"
"I can't! He's nice and handsome and beautiful and handsome—have I already said handsome? He's everything I'm not. He'll reject me."
"He won't! Please go back."
"I can't."

I kept on running. I ran past everyone and kept going till I found my hands pressing down on the car lock.
I just locked myself in a car, away from my mate.

*•MYSTERY POV•*
My breathe hitched in my throat when she stood up and turned around. My mate is tall and beautiful. She's not skinny or slim. She's just how I like a girl to be. And her eyes, oh God. Her eyes are the lightest shade of brown eyes I have ever seen. Before I could stop myself, I said;
"You're mine." When I heard her voice say,
"And you're mine." I thought I was in heaven. Her voice is so smooth.

"Our mate is beautiful."
"She is. The most beautiful woman I've ever laid my eyes on."

What happened next was something I never expected. She turned away from me then ran. She freaking ran away from me. I was too shocked to move. I'm shocked, stunned, appalled, you name it. My mate freaking ran away from me!

"Stop standing around and look for her! Go find our mate!" Scar barked at me. I ran back into the room to see everyone looking confused.
"Did you guys see a girl run away from here?"
"What did you do to her?" The new face stood up and stalked towards me.
"I don't have time for this now. Just tell me where she went!" I raised my voice which made Rodrick growl.
"Watch how to talk to your Luna!" He barked out.
"I'm sorry Rodrick but I need to find that girl. She ran away from me."
"What did you do?" The Luna demanded.
"Nothing!" I barked in frustration, running my hand through my hair.
"She's my mate and she ran away from me. I didn't even get to say anything." Realization flashed in her eyes. And she pointed outside.
"She ran outside." She said then ran outside as well. I followed after her, desperate to get to my mate.
"Araaaaa!"