Are you going to eat alone?

Hey lovely readers, sorry for the long time no see, its just been school work all day I will try to upload a lot more frequently, I promise.

Enjoy!! (:

..........................................................

I woke up the next morning with one thing on my mind, who was that dashing lad? I laid in bed until about one. As I got up I noticed a little note on the table.

'Paisley, I had to go to a meeting today and didn't want to wake you up. I left you some money for you to go get something to eat. I hope you enjoy your day.

Love,

Mom'

Of course. I knew this would happen. My mom would leave me all alone I London....maybe this won't be a bad thing actually....

I started to get ready. I decided to leave my hair natural today because I didn't feel like fighting with the straightener. I slipped on a British flag sweater, what just getting into the spirit of this place, and a red skirt. I put on my uggs and I was ready to go eat somewhere.

Thing was I had no idea where to go. So I decided to ask Siri.

"Siri, what's the closest restaurant near me?" I asked politely to my phone.

"I found 10 food restaurants near your location." It replied.

I looked at the list and came across one with an odd name. Nandos. I clicked on the name. Nandos famous peri-peri chicken popped up across the screen. Then it brought me to the address. Surprisingly it wasn't that far, actually I could walk! So I gathered up my things and put them in my clutch and I was off to find Nandos.

London was so beautiful. Just the scenery and the nature. After walking for about 10 minutes, I stumbled upon a cute little restaurant.the sign read Nandos and their 'OPEN' sign was lit up. I opened the door and a bell went off from above. The hostess greeted me kindly and took me over to my table and handed me a menu. The place wasn't too packed only a few tables and booths were taken.

Wow. It all looked so good! But I think I'm going to have to try their chicken peri-peri, only because its their 'famous' dish. I told my waiter my order and waited.

I decided to play some angry birds on my phone, so I wouldn't look like a total loner eating alone. Right when I was about to put my phone away, because I thought it was rude, the little door bell went off and I sat there staring right at the mystery guy I ran into yesterday. He looked over from the hostess and saw me. Oh my god. His piercing green eyes just give me butterflies when he looks at me. He flashed me smile as he was walking over...to me?

"Hey! Uhh..." He said. I just noticed I didn't tell him my name!

"Oh um Paisley haha." I said. Keep cool, I reminded myself.

"Harry." He said.

"Nice to officially meet you." I said jokingly.

"You too." He said with a little half grin. "So are you going to eat alone?" He asked.

'Umm what do I say uhh..' I was thinking. "Would you like to join me?" I finally asked.

"I'd love to." He said.

Harry was so funny. We got to know each other better after this unplanned lunch. Turns out he's in a band! One Direction. How didn't I know about them? (A/N paisley doesn't know about them, but they are still going to be really big and off of X Factor UK.)

"So if you're in a band with four other people, where are they because I'd love to meet them!" I squealed.

"We'll they were supposed to meet me here but everyone had to go back to the studio because something was wrong with our outfits for next weeks show, but mine was only a little minor error so i got to leave early. So I decided just to come here anyways." Harry explained.

We stay in Nandos for a while just talking and eating, mainly him about the band. I don't know how I didn't know about them before I mean they seem pretty big!

I finished up my chicken and payed the check. Harry walked me out holding open the door for me. What a gentleman.

"So where are you heading to next?" He asked kind of softly.

"Umm... I'm not sure myself, I don't really know the place that much yet." I tried to explain.

"We'll, do you want me to be your 'tour guide'?" He asked putting air quotes around the words tour guide.

"I'd be honored!" I said excitedly.

Stay cool paisley, stay cool.

"Alright let's go!" Harry said with a cheeky smile on his face.

He grabbed my hand and guided me through the city. After what seemed like hours of walking through the city of London, seeing all of the main attractions, we reached the London Eye. It was beautiful!

"Are you afraid of heights?" Harry asked.

Awh he's so cute checking in with me first. "No." I simply responded.

Harry just grinned. He then took my hand and pulled us into the London Eye. As we were making our way to the top we could see Big Ben out in the distance. When we came back down and exited, I thanked Harry for making my day better and showing me London.

"Wait you can't go now! I still have one more place to show you!" Harry whined

I was a little confused because I could've sworn we've seen all the attractions London had to offer! Harry called a cab and he told the driver the address, and we were on our way.

.......................................................

Little but of a cliff hanger there (: but it won't be too long ill update tomorrow since its the weekend :D