chapter 3 : party trouble

When I got home I just went to my room and flopped down on my bed and cried for and hour straight, until I heard a knock at my door . I got up and opened  it . It was cheryl.  " I'm sorry sister, i realized  i wasnt thinking of  how you felt . I apologize  for not thinking of  you felt .  My darling sister please let me make it up to you !".
           "Its okay cheryl.  What do you have in mind?" I said wiping tears away from my face.
           "Let me dress you for the party. Please!" she said begging me.
             "Fine cheryl.  No heels." I said with a stern look on my face
             She went to my closet  looking through my closet picking out my outfit. Here's what she picked out.

Here's how she wanted my hair.

Here's my  makeup

         My dress and shoes

         My dress and shoes.

                          ~~~~~~~~

                          ~~~~~~~~

         I was doing my hair when I heard a knock at the door . I said "if it's you cheryl, calm down. I'm getting  ready if not then come in." I said.
         The door was opened  and in came betty and veronica. "Wow, you look amazing viola!"they said as I was finishing up my hair.
          "Thanks guys, you guys look good too.". I said leading them to the livingroom. Where cheryl was setting up  with her minions.
          8:00pm is when everyone started to showed up. When me and the girls saw archie and jughead. We got and greeted  them. "Damn, you  look good viola. " archie said playfully.  He wasnt  flirting he was genuinely thought I looked good in a friendly way.  When I looked over at jughead, he seemed  jealous. 
          Just then cheryl gathered everyone in the  livingroom and said  "let's play spin the bottle. " .
          Everyone agreed to play, betty spinned 1st . It landed  on jughead. They were in the closet for an awfully long time that made me jealous.
          Next ,archie spinned.  it landed on betty.  They kissed for a bit came out of closet. Sat down and watch everyone's else turn
          Jughead was last . When he spinned it landed on me . We got up went to the closet  and stood there. When jughead said "she not gonna let us out till we kiss, you know that right ".
          "Right" i said .
          Jughead  leaned in and kissed me , I kissed him back . The cheryl  opened  the door after we finished .
          The party continued , a little later I saw betty and jug holding  hands . I went up to him after  betty left and asked him "are you and betty dating?".
           "Yep" he said with a smile as we walked to the living room and saw betty and archie kissing. 
            "What the hell betty?" I yelled as jughead  ran out crying.
            I followed him outside and sat outside with him trying to calm him dow. "Dont cry for her jughead. She doesn't  deserve  your tears. If she cant see  how much of a good guy  you are . Then fuck her!" I said then jughead  laughed .
           "What's so funny mister" I said crossing  my arms
            "You always know just what to do to make me laugh." He said starting to smile.
             I started to laugh but I was cutt off  by jughead kissing me. I pulled away. " I cant be your rebound. Do you know where your sleeping  to night ?" I said .
            "Okay I understand and I dont have  anywhere to sleep to night."  He said .
             "Your gonn stay with me tonight.  cmon  let's sleep ."  I say starting to walk , jughead  did the same .
             When we got there  went to the bathroom  and changed  into pjs . When I got back to my room, jughead was already asleep .  I got in the bed with him  and said "night juggy." .
             " Night Ola " jughead said sleepily.

A/N

Sorry it's such a short chapter bye