Chapter 24

~Luke's POV~

After the church ceremony we got in the rolls royce and headed to the venue, the driver took us the long way as I wanted the guests to get there first. "I don't feel to good!" Haley said, I think it's just nerves. To be honest I don't think she's been going to her hospital check ups!

We  arrived at the after party and the place looked amazing! This day has been well planned. Oh wait, it was planned by me so of course it's well planned... Not to make myself seem big headed or anything! I wanted this day to be special and it is special.

Jay is having the time of hisi life dancing around the dance floor to Blink-182, Yes I have Blink-182 playing at my wedding, and what? I'm obsessed with them! Haley's socializing with her friends having a laugh, it's nice seeing her laugh! Me? I'm just stood at the side with Calum looking at how brilliant this has turned out!

Calum "Done your vows?" 

Me "I have a few things I want to say but I haven't written them down, you?"

Calum "Yes! Well get ready because the vows are in an hour"

Me "Alright, alright, I'm going to go and dance with my new brother - in - law"

Calum "Oh god!"

I put my drink down and stroll over to Jay and just started dancing with him. We've synced dance moves so it looks like a dance routine. (I'm just copying him)

Jay "I thought you don't dance Luke?"

Me "I don't"

Jay "Then get off the dance floor, you're making me look bad!"

Me "Rude"

I walked off the dance floor over to Haley.

"I just got kicked off the dance floor!" I laughed.

"By Jay?" Haley laughed.

Me "Yeah, he said I was making him look bad"

Haley puts her arms over my shoulders and kisses me.

Calum grabs the microphone and say's "Ok guys it's time for the vows!"

Everyone sat down and their assinged tables. Haley, myself, Ashton, Jay, Calum, mum and Michael all sat at the long table in front with our manager filiming everything.