46|Angry stupid hurt

HE WASN'T HOME.... I KEPT ZONING OUT of whatever Tavi was telling me, My brain was running a marathon.

I feel very guilty. I shouldn't have said what I said.... I didn't even mean it. I felt myself starting to tear up.

"Ivy?" Tavi called out"Are you okay?"

I gave her a fake smile"I'm Okay"

She gave me a weird look" I was asking you about Finn"

"What about him?" I asked as I sniffled.

"Has he told you that pa carlsson's remembrance is also next week" She said and it all came rushing back.... The topic probably blew out of proportion cause he was worked up.

"Guess I'm just finding out" I said with a tight smile and a roll of my eyes.

"I just wanted to see you, to tell you-"

"Please make sure he doesn't do anything stupid" She said as I held her hand.

I was about to lie"Trust me, I'll make sure he doesn't do anything wrong or stupid"

"We're home!" Zach announced "With Madison"

My breath hitched.... That meant Finn was going to be here too.... I really need to talk to him.

"Hi Tavi!" Madison chirped with her hair bouncing on her head as she hugged a smiling Tavi.

"Hey Zachy Zach". I said as I hugged him and we both laughed as we ended our hug with a flex.

Finn was standing by the corner staring into space or the wall.... God knows.

"Hi" I said awkwardly to Madison as she stared at me like I was a different specie.

Madison Monroe..... She has strawberry blonde hair and peircing blue eyes with a rose tattoo on her neck.... A lip ring and a nose ring.... Overall, She has a grunge style.

"Who's she?" She asked the boys as Zach akwardly looked at I and Finn.... He shrugged as I huffed.

"Im—" I was cut short by Finn.

"She's just a friend, probably she came looking for Michelle" He said as he made eye contact with me.

He knew I was going to cry"Um... Yeah"

"Absolutely a friend" I said with a smile as I left very quickly straight to Michelle's room.

I plopped down on her bed as I made it my plan to cry out every thing I felt.

Angry. Stupid. Hurt

He denied me, Right in to my face.... Wow.... What was I thinking? Even though we've been together for what feels like a month now.... A little thing can change Finn.

We made promises. Why was he doing this?

The door opened to reveal Zach,I smiled at him as he made a sign asking if he could come in.

"How's my little sister doing?"

"Oh.... I'm Okay" I replied as he laid down flat staring at the ceiling.

"Have you ever thought of why the glue doesn't stick to the bottle?" He asked as I laughed.

We both started laughing as I thought about it "And tell me why black bear was a one time wonder!! Like.... He released hot girl bummer and then he vanished.... I'm like bruh!" He said as I laughed harder this time.

"He probably ran out of words" I said with a shrug as we laughed.

"Thank you Zach" I said after a moment of silence.