Rooftop talk

In this chapter there is sexual tension. So if you don't like that then don't read it:D

In this, the girls didn't interrupt the moms.

Hope you like it.

Lena walked out of the room and searched for Stef, she was looking at all the places inside, but she didn't find her. She then thought to herself that maybe she was taking some air on the rooftop, she went up to the rooftop and saw her standing at the end of roof. Lena took a deep breath, and walked over to her wife, Stef turned around when she heard Lena's voice close to her.

Lena looked at Stef and begin to talk "I'm really sorry. I didn't realize you felt so cut off from this campaign." Stef says as she looks at Lena "It's not the campaign, Lena. I feel cut off from you." Lena then ask "Do you wanna be my campaign manager?" Stef shakes her head "Uh, no." Lena laughs "No, I'm serious." Stef says "I don't know the first thing about running a campaign." Stef looks down and sighs. When Stef said this, Lena looks down. "Sometimes I say the wrong things. And I'm probably going to continue to do so. I'm sorry." Stef says looking back up at Lena. Lena says "You have a right to your own opinion. And you are the one who encouraged me to... to stay in this race and to be myself. So I can't ask you not to do the same." Stef says "If you win this, and I... I want you to so very much, you're gonna be spending a lot of time in Sacramento. We're gonna be spending a lot of time apart. For the first time, and we... We have to be stronger than ever to stay connected." while Stef says this she moves her arm over to Lena's, "I know." Lena says.

Right then Callie and Mariana was on the way to see if it got better between the two moms, when they walked up to the rooftop, they saw that Stef had her arm on Lena's. They walked away from them, when they hear a kissing sound and looks back at them, smiling knowing that it worked out in the end. They got inside again and the others asked them "how are they doing? The girls answers them "The are doing great. We just saw them on the rooftop, kissing and touching each other." They just smiled at the girls. Callie and Mariana smiled back at them and walked back to the stuff they were doing, before the moms came. 

Lena pulls her beautiful wife over for a kiss, the kiss was passionate and lovingly, it got to a make out. Stef pulls herself closer to her wife, she is needing to fell her really close. after awhile of kissing each other, Lena takes her hand inside of Stef's panties and feels the wetness from her pussy. "Wow, you're so wet." Stef smiles at Lena "Only for you, my love." Lena starts to rub Stef's clit with one finger, Stef begins to moan "Yeees, right there." Lena takes another finger in to Stef as her moaning gets louder, Lena kisses Stef on the lips, hoping that it takes the loud moaning into her mouth instead. Before Stef's body begins to shake, Lena pulls her fingers out of her clit. "Let's take this somewhere else, and finish there." Lena takes Stef's hand and walks over to where Gael lives. "Babe, I don't think it's a good idea. Gael could come, at any minute." Stef says. "Relax, honey. I heard that Gael is at Bryan's tonight." Stef just smiles at Lena. As they enter his room, Lena pushes Stef against the wall.

They made out for a little while. Both of them fighting for dominance, but Stef won as she always do. Both moaned at the feeling of each others tongues in the one anothers mouth Lena then turns them around and Lena says with a horny voice "Go, lay down, please." Stef looks at her wife and sees the desire she has for her, and jumps into the bed. "Spread your legs, please." Lena said with a honry voice. Stef says "Yes, ma'am." Stef immediately spread her legs wide open, so Lena could sit between them. Lena then said to her wife "Take your pants off." Stef said "Yes, ma'am." She took off her pants immediately, Lena then looks at Stef's breasts and immediately took a hold on them, needing them in her mouth. She then went to her neck and licked  Stef moaned as she could feel Lena's mouth on her breasts, even after her mastectomy Lena still loved them. "God you're sexy and beautiful." Lena said. She sucked nibbled and licked, the moaning got louder. She couldn't wait, so she took Stef's pants and panties off by herself.

Lena immediately took one of her fingers in to Stef. "Yeees, right there." Stef moaned "Are you coming for me, baby?" Lena asks while looking in her eyes. "Yes, I'm, I'm... I'm going to, oh fuck. I'm going to cum so hard" Stef said breathlessly. Lena dove into Stef's clit with her mouth, she sucked and licked, and moaned at the delisious taste. Stef began to shake, as her body was producing her climax, she was nearing the edge of her climax. Lena was there to catch her, when she climaxed, hard. Stef yelled Lena's name as she came. "Lena!." Lena ate all the cum from her wife's clit. When she was done, Stef said "I need to taste you too, baby." Lena looked at Stef and with one look. Stef immediately pulled all of Lena's clothes off of her, and began to kiss her neck, until she was certain that she had created a hickey. Lena moaned at the pleasure, her wife was giving her. Stef went to Lena's right breast and licked and sucked, after it became hard, she went to the left one and did the same thing there.

When it became hard, Stef kissed down Lena's torso, down to the place where they both wanted her mouth right now. Lena moaned as she could feel her on her pussy. Stef dove in with a long lick. "Faster, Harder!" Lena moaned loudly. Stef licked and sucked harder and faster, as she couldn't resist Lena's needs. Stef began to speak dirty to Lena "Do you like me being deep inside you, baby?" Lena couldn't think clear, Lena always loved Stef talking dirty when they made love or fucked. "Yeees." She said, as she almost did not, get it out of her mouth. It did not take long for Lena to reach her climax, with Stef talking dirty to her and har mouth sucking and licking fast and hard. Stef ate it all, and when she was done she looked up at Lena, who was looking at her "Come up here, woman." Stef giggled, she always loved when Lena called her woman, she got up to Lena and they kissed passionate.

They laid in the bed awhile, before Lena said "We need a shower." and got up from the bed. Stef looked at her and asked "Now, can't it wait a little bit?" Lena shock her head "Now, woman." Stef got up and smacked Lena's ass. "Hey, that's mine behave yourself." Stef laughed "Well then you shouldn't call me woman, then.

They got into the bathroom, and Stef turned on the shower. As they stood in the shower, Stef pushed Lena against the wall and kissed her hard. They made out for while, and when the shower was getting cold, Lena turned it off. They both got changed and went in to their daughters, so they could inform them, that everything was fine.