Chapter Five

Leah's p.o.v.
"Go inside Leah." Tia giggles, pushing me towards my door. We were standing in the hallway outside of my door. "You go inside." I laugh. She frowns and asks for my keys with her hand open waiting for me to put the keys in her palm. I dig for my keys, but don't find them in my back pocket, so I check my boob, first option to everything in the club.
I pull out my key and drop them in her hand. "There Miss bossy head. You know you're very rude and no fun." I huff. After my door clicks open she hands my keys back. "Your acting like a child Leah. Drink water, not champagne and get to bed." She tells me. "Fuck you Tia. I'm a grown women. Go home butthead. Don't call me." I say but hiccup afterward. "Leah, go inside. You are being childish." She pushes me.
But before she leaves I look at her and stick my tongue out and then slam my door. She was no fun. Party pooper.
I kick my shoes off at the door and put my purse on the counter. I was told not
to drink champagne but I am going to anyways. I grab a glass and pour myself one. I lift it to my lips and take a small drink. I pull it from my lips and nod in approval. I go and sit on the couch. Nothings on so I go through my email on my computer on the coffee table.
I scroll through deleting what wasn't worth my time. I stop scrolling at a email. It's from the company who throws these parties for doms.
To: Leah1422@gmail.com
From:Domsubparties.com
A dominant had asked of a date from you! He would like to text you. He gave the email below for you to text him!
Christopher$112@gmail.com

-Thank you!

I smile. My first party and I've already been requested. I click the email and send my first one out to him.

To: christopher$112@gmail.com
From: Leah1422@gmail.com

Hello, it's Leah. I heard you were interested in meeting? I appreciate that you saw me and would like to take me out. I would love to meet you!

I press send and smirk at myself. Nice one Leah. He will be very interested. I know tomorrow I won't remember but a date sounds interesting, it's been so long. The door to Liams room opens and closes outside of mine. I turn off the lights and turn off the tv and pretend as though nobody's home. I don't want to talk to him. He's disgusting, but attractive. But never. Just because he is attractive doesn't mean he's a good person. And he's awe full at flirting. I mentally gag.
His door opens again and then closes. He knocks on my door but I stay silent. I sip my wine and pretend as though I'm not even home. But he knocks again. By this time I go to the door and watch him through the peep hole. He stands there hoping for my answer but it wasn't happening. He was not getting my attention for his satisfaction.
"Leah I know your in there! Open the door." He hollers so I can hear it. I swing open and the door. "Go away Liam. I don't want to talk to you. Your nasty and disgusting. Go take a shower you pig." I tell him. He laughs. "Your drunk." He tells me. "No you are." I tell him back and rolls my eyes. "I don't want you Liam, you're not my type." I tell him.

He chuckles. "I know you want me because everyone does. I know I'm your type also because no girl has ever denied their attraction towards me." I snort. "Wow, unattractive and cocky. That's why your single and that is why I'm not interested." I yawn. "Oh well it's late so like I'm closing the door now and have a good night." I throw in before slamming my door in his face like the first time and locking the door.

I wash my champagne glass and wipe off my counters. I go to my room and enjoy the beautiful sight of my bed. I smile as I cuddle into the soft blankets and sheets. I'm always excited to come home to my bed. But not as excited as I am for champagne. I drink from the water bottle I leave on my dresser for when I'm thirsty. I down it and frown when I realize it's empty.
I throw my head into the pillow behind me and groan. All men are the same, flirtatious and cocky. They'll never Change. Do they really think that us females like that? It's unattractive. Even if his face is perfect his attitude isn't. He'll never get the attention of me in the way he wants it.
I stand back up and throw on my pajamas and eat a few chips before I lay back down. I snuggle back into the blankets and close my eyes. My head feels heavy from all of the alcohol I drank and automatically know I need to sleep.
I drown into my thoughts before eventually closing my eyes and dozing off.