Chapter Two

The day passes by as quickly as it had began and I'm heading back home. I take the elevator and a man and women step in with me. It's not just any man, it's Liam. He slides kisses down her neck as she giggles. He turns and looks at me and smiles. Asshole. Its almost as if he knows I'm missing out on sex. I roll my eyes and watch the levels go up until the door rings. I push pass the slut and Liam straight for my door.

I slam it fast when I get inside. I hear the soft giggle of the women outside of my door and then Liam's door opens and closes. The womens giggles are gone.

I pour myself a glass of champagne for the millionth night in a row. I go to my room and get on my computer. I lay on my belly and hold my champagne in one hand and the other hand on the keyboard. I scroll through the latest news. Nothing interesting comes up.

My doorbell rings. I walk to the door and open it. It's the small girl that was with Liam. "I saw you looking at Liam you bitch. He's mine so stay away from him." I laugh. "Oh little girl, I can look at your man if I want. Because I'm grown up. I pay my own bills hoe. So unless you want to pay my bills dont tell me what to do." She frowns.

She walks away with a huff. Liam opens his door. "Stacy, where you going?" She ignores him and continues to walk. I snort. "Stacy, that's the bitches name. So topical. All dumb blondes are usually names stacy." He turns my way, pure shock on his face. "You dont say one word to me, except for the first time we talked, and my girlfriend just walked off and your calling her names? What the fuck did you do?" He asks. "What did I do? Ha, asking your dumb bitch why she was at my door accusing me of looking at you in the wrong way so I gave her a reason to accuse me. I went along with the story." I retort. "Keep your hoes under control around me, otherwise we'll have a couple of them calling the cops saying their being so called 'killed'. Mmkay? Great." I smile and slam the door. I slide down the the floor.

Tears well in my eyes. It reminds me of Ian. He hurt me, cheated on me, and I forgave him every time. He sent females to my door, looking for a fight, but I was a strong women. I loved him, but didnt show him that he was bothering me but it did. It really did. He knew in what ways to hurt me. He was smart. He played his game well, I could never beat him.

I down another few glasses of champagne. I rest my head against the couch and watch as the shows go on. I wasn't willing to keep thinking about Ian. I was too tired to even care. That's how it has been, that's how I would like to keep it. Ever since he left I have been lonely, with nothing left to go home to other than champagne and tv. He always blamed my work on his actions. He said I didn't please him because I was always so busy, so he cheated. That was his way of getting out of things.

I start to doze off and fall asleep shortly after.