Chapter 2: new and old faces

The pack stood there shocked to see the young man that they haven't see in almost a year and a half standing there right in front of them. He looked older and more mysterious in a way. But he also looked happy apart from tired, that much Liam could tell. 

"Why am I here?" Theo asked while he walked over.

"T.T!" Exclaimed Jana happily as she ran towards the older boy. She hugged him making them both chuckle.

"Hey, J" Theo replied happily hugging back

"Hey man" greeted Mark

"Hey Mark"

"Hi Theo" Raven also said

"Hi Rave"

"Hello Theo" Alex finally said

"Hello, Alex" Theo greeted as he went on one knee and used his hand cover his face in informality, much to the pack's surprise.

"Oh stop it, you know I hate formalities," she said.

"Well you are the second in command so it's only natural that we do it," Theo said as he stood up. "Now, is someone going to explain to me why I had to come here at 2 of the morning?"

"Yeah, " Alex started kinda shamelessly. "I know it's kinda last minute but since the guest pack is here, can they stay with you?"

"I guess, but weren't they supposed to stay with Mr. and Mrs. Granger?" Theo asked as he looked at his vice-alpha.

"Yeah but after they found out which pack they were they didn't want them in their home" she explained.

"I swear this whole thing seriously needs to stop," Theo said in disbelief.

"Try telling the pack that," said Mark with a chuckle. "I mean, we already scared them"

"Is that right?" questioned Theo as he looked at the Lotus group.

"Maybe?" Was the only thing Jana said as he shrugged along with her group mates.

Theo just chuckled at them and turned to Alex with a smile. "They can stay with us. I'm pretty sure we have more than enough room at our place,"

"Thanks, T, you're a lifesaver!" Alex thanked as she turned to the other pack who stood there still trying to figure out what was happening.

"You guys already know Theo here so I know you are in good hands." Alex said as she turned to Theo who nodded at her. She smiled back at him with a nod. "Alrighty then, I'll leave you to it."

She and the other three left, leaving Theo with the other pack. Suddenly the Lotus group came running back and gave Theo a group hug. At first Theo was surprised but soon hugged back.

"Be careful, T" said Jana in a low voice as she and the others broke the hug.

"I will don't worry, Jana" he replied while letting her go.

"If something happens just let us know and we'll be there," Mark told him in a serious but gentle tone.

"I will, don't worry man," Theo responded again.

"Stay strong, don't let your past define who you are now Theo," Raven said in a serious voice.

"Right, I won't let it," he said with a chuckle.

"We love you, Theo. Don't forget that you are one of us and nothing can change that." Alex, who had walked over and given Theo a hug, told him.

"I love you guys too. I won't forget I promise, you are my family now after all" Theo told them all truthfully.