Chapter 1 : Infiltration

Olivia had just arrived at the office Elliot was already there and Cragen was by these sides,
Olivia was expected by the two men.
Cragen spoke:
"Olivia, there you are finally!
There were people on the road, it was endless. Olivia answers.
- The Brooklyn police gave us this investigation.
- Which?
A prostitution ring has been running for a while, the police can't find any evidence against the head of the network so they called on us. Elliot explains.
- What more can we do?
- I suggested the idea of ​​infiltration to Cragen, but we need your approval.
- it's OK. "
Olivia smiles at Elliot then she settles down at her desk.
Since it was an undercover mission she had another life and Elliot couldn't wait to find out which one it was.
“So who are you now? Elliot asks curiously.
I am the new secretary of the deputy head, and you? Olivia asked in turn.
- I am the deputy head!
- What an honor! "
Olivia and Elliot left the next day, they will live together during the mission.
~ The next day ~
Olivia and Elliot had just arrived at the apartment and were leaving late so as not to be spotted.
The apartment had 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, 1 living room and 1 open kitchen. Elliot decides to leave the more comfortable of the 2 bedrooms to Olivia because it is because she was anxious at the idea of ​​starting this mission.
Olivia went to take a shower and Elliot got ready to eat, there was some ready-made food in the fridge so he warmed up the dishes then waited for Olivia to eat. When Olivia came back she was wearing a babydoll that showed her long and beautiful legs, Elliot looked her up and down dazzled by Olivia, he had never seen her with so little clothing and it did not displease him, Olivia noticed that Elliot was attracted to her and she was embarrassed but also happy that he looked at her like that.
"Did you cook? Olivia asked to stop the moment of ambiguity.
No, it's ready-made meals. Elliot answers.
- El, I'm a little scared for this mission.
- I'll be there with you, you won't have to worry
{Olivia knew she didn't bother with Elliot}
- I know, thanks El and Kathy, are you better?
- Uh ... She always criticizes me for being too often at the office.
- She's right .. But I'm sure it will work out.
- Liv ...
- Yes?
- Kathy filed for divorce .
- El .. I'm sorry.
- No, it does not matter have come to the end of our story she and me.
{Olivia was surprised to hear this but secretly she was happy}
- El, I'm going to sleep good night!
- Sleep well, Liv "
Olivia left the room and Elliot did the same, he too was tired and tomorrow he needed to be in good shape.