Chapter Twenty

Before I start, I would like to thank all my readers for reading this book!!! you guys ROCK!!!!! Kk, you can read now.

Kik me at clawdeen11565 if you'd like! I will answer!

*************************************************************************************************************

Brianna. Brianna Stai. I can't believe that I have to sit with her! Why? Why?

"You. . ." Brianna growls.

"You. . ." I say timidly back.

"You. . ." Gretchen snarls.

"Us!" Ruth squeals. I flash her a look that says, 'She is NOT a friend!!' Ruth doesn't get it and smiles at Brianna.

"Hello! I'm Ruth, even though you probably knew that already."

Brianna squints at Ruth, like she's wondering why a DORK like Ruth is talking to the QUEEN BEE like herself. Popular girls.

"No, in fact, I didn't. You must have to be in the lowest rung of the population for not to know THAT."

Ruth looks confused. "Rung? What's a 'rung of the population?'"

Brianna rolls her eyes. "THIS is why I don't talk to people like you," she says, annoyed.

"Why not?" Ruth asks, obviously hurt. Poor Ruth! She is so clueless.

"Because! You're so. . .STUPID, maybe? Or ugly? Hmm, how about NO FASHION SENSE?! That. . .THING you're wearing is from, like, 2004!! Where the hell did you get it? Target? Walmart? TELL ME!!"

Ruth looked like a lost puppy in the rain. "What? But I got this at-"

"Don't. Please don't." Brianna sighs.

"Shut the fuck up, Brianna," I snarl. "Leave. Her. Alone."

Brianna lets out a short laugh. "Ha! As if! I can't, can I? We sit at the same FUCKING TABLE!"

Gretchen snorts. "That sounds like you. You can't go for TWO SECONDS without teasing to someone!"

Brianna ignores Gretchen and turns to Ruth again.

"You need a brush?" she asks politely. God, she is so. . .UGH!!!

"Uh, no?" Ruth says quietly.

"Well, you certainly NEED ONE!! Your hair is a mess!!!" Brianna yells in a whisper so Mrs. Hennessy won't hear her.

Suddenly, Ruth's face hardens. "Brianna, just lay off, ok? I'm not affected by your meanness," she sighs.

Brianna looks shocked, and I almost laugh out loud.

"Of course you are!" she sputters. "You were a minute ago!!"

"Hahaha! Brianna Stai is stammering!!" Gretchen crows.

"Oh, Brianna! I thought you were too good to stammer!" I giggle.

"Well, uhh," Brianna stammers. Heheheheheheheheheheeee!!!

"Brianna is stammering, Brianna is stammering!" I singsong like a little kid.

Brianna's hand shoots up like lightning. Uh-oh.

"Mrs. Hennessy?!?!?!?" Brianna screeches. "Can I PLEASE sit at a different table?"

"Why? Are they bothering you?"

Brianna hesitates for a moment, then smiles evilly at us. I want to slap the shit out of that stupid bitch so bad.

"Yes, yes they were," she says smugly.

Mrs. Hennessy looks at us. "We're you bothering Brianna?"

"No, we weren't. She's lying, like always," Gretchen rolls her eyes. "Please move her."

"Well, girls," Mrs. Hennessy sighs.

"PLEASE MOVE HER!" I beg.

"Now, Evelyn," she scolds like she's my MOM or something. She's not, by the way. Snickers from the class.

"No, really, Mrs. Hennessy, Brianna is a big load for us, so we'd prefer it if you, like, maybe, move her." Ruth suggests.

"Oh, alright," Mrs. Hennessy huffs. "Brianna, go sit next to Byron over there." WHAT. THE. FUCK.

"OK!" Brianna chirps. She flounces over to him and plops in the chair next to his muscular body. "Hey, Byron!"

"Uh, hi," Byron answers awkwardly. Ha, Brianna. He doesn't wanna talk to you. I hope.

"Ok, so where were we?" Mrs. Hennessy says loudly.

*************************************************************************************************************

Sorry this chapter sucked like suckers.

AND REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY SORRY I DIDN'T UPDATE FOR LIKE A MONTH!!!!! My mom took away my iPad and I couldn't!

I AM SO SORRY. Please forgive me.

VOTE, FAN, COMMENT.

THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT!!!!!!! 😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😂😂😂😂😂😂

Oh, and btw, I'm going to North Carolina today!! Yup, the place where Evelyn originally lived!! It's gonna take like fourteen hours. Ugh. But I will update in car. Tho there is no wifi. Ugh.

MERRY CHRISTMAS, HAPPY HANUKAH, MERRY KWANZA, AND I HAPPY NEW YEAR ALL MY YO-YOS!!!!!!