Chapter 7

Chapter 7

Emma's P.O.V

        I wake up in Calum's arms in the morning, forgetting everything that happened. Until it git me that he found out about my self harm and we just cuddled. I look up to Calum, looking at all of his features. How young and gentle he looked while his eyes were closed, how plump his lips are, and how defined his cheek bones are. I start looking more up at his new blonde streaks. God they look so hot on him. I smile to my self and get my self out of his grip. I go into the bathroom and do my business and brush my teeth. I then go downstairs to make Calum and I breakfast. I start cooking eggs, bacon and make toast. I gasp lightly as two arms go around my waist and then relax as I see it's just Calum. I smile lightly.

"Morning, whatcha making." Calum says in a sleepy tone.

"Hmmm, bacon, eggs and toast." I acknowledge.

"Yummy..hey are you doing something today?" He asks while getting plates and forks, setting the table up.

"I have a feeling your about to tell me." I inform him. He lightly chuckles.

"Alright yeah..I was wondering if you wanted to come hang out with the boys and I today..Luke's girlfriend, Ariana will be there and so will Ashton's whose name is Skylar. Oh let’s not forget Michael and Morgan, We’ll all hang out around 1, at Luke’s place.” He says all at once.

"Calum, are you sure?" I mumble with my mouth full.

"Of course babe." He smiles. Wait babe? Calum and I are dating? Not that I mind. But are we rushing? What if we are, what if something goes wrong?

"Babe?" I ask.

"Oh shit, look Emma, I was gonna ask you this properly but, you only live once correct?Emma…Will you be mine?" He smiles cheekily. I look down giggling lightly. 

Then with all seriousness I say. “No. I’m so sorry Calum, I can’t.” I look at his reaction and he was about to cry. “Shit Calum don’t cry I was kidding of course I will be yours.”  I smile and get up hugging him from behind. He jumps out of my arms and turns around, kissing me.

“You scared me, don’t ever do that again.” He smiles.

“No promises.” I giggle. I finish my toast and put them in the dishwasher. 

“Hey, I’m going to go home and shower, I’ll pick you up around 12:30?”  Calum helps me put the dishes away and helps me clean. 

“Sounds good, see you then baby.” He kisses my cheek, and walks out the door.

I smile to myself, and finish cleaning the kitchen. I check the time, 11:00, great that’s an amazing time. Alright Emma, focus. Go to your room, pick your clothes, shower, shave whatever, and get dressed. I run up to my room, picking out a black crop top with high waisted jeans. I take out my white converse, with some purple socks, and put everything on. I check the time again, 12:00 great, I quickly grab my make up bag putting some concealer, lip balm, eyeliner, and mascara. I check my phone and saw that I got a text from Calum saying he’s on his way. I look for my bag and finally find it in my closet, I run down the stairs and fix my hair real quick . I shake my head, run my fingers in my hair, and fix my part. Right when I finish, I hear a car beep in the driveway. Ok Emma, your brand new boyfriend is here, your going to hang out with your old bullies, your making friends, your going to be okay. I take a deep breath and walk out the door, lock it and walk to Calum’s car. I open the front seat and get in, putting my seat belt on.

“Hey baby. Okay first, we have to go to Walmart, grab some chips, and ice cream, then we’ll go to Luke’s house.” He finally breathes after that. But of course I get a bit nervous.

“O-okay, yeah I’m good with that..” I look down at my hands.

“What’s wrong?” Calum looks at me with worry.

“I’m just a bit worried, what if they don’t like me? They always you know did those things to me, so what if they want nothing to do with me? What if the girls don’t like me?” I sigh looking at him then back at my hands. He then grabs my hands and holds them.

“Hey hey hey, don’t worry about anything, they did that because it was my stupid mistake, they like you, and the girls get along easy, plus your best friend is Morgan.” Calum smiles at me.

“Okay..but one more thing, I know we just started dating, and I feel like we rushed a bit an-“ My sentence was cut off by Cal.

“Are you breaking up with me?” He asks softly.

“No no! Calum, I was just going to say can we take things a bit slow..” I look at him and give him a really small smile.

“Oh yeah that’s fine, of course we can take it slow. I just got upset real fast, thinking we were going to end things already.” Calum laughed a little. He pulls out of the driveway, and starts driving to Walmart. I reach for the radio, and turn it on to Z100. We arrive to our destination, around 12:40, that’e enough time. We go inside directly he goes to the chips and I go to the ice cream isle. Of course people still don’t know about Calum and I, it’s Sunday morning. So some boys that always pushed me around, whenever Calum and the boys didn’t, so they just started teasing me. Great, I thought to myself, Emma ignore them, get the ice cream and go. I grab some vanilla, chocolate, and cookies and cream ice cream. One of the boys, who is named Ethan pushes me against the refrigerator, and throws all the ice cream to the floor. 

“Hey Emma, how’s it going?” Ethan sneers at me.

“Let me go.” I say with gritted teeth. He was about to say something when Calum cuts him off by quickly punching him in the face. I gasp lightly and back up.

“You stay away from her!” Cal screams at his face and walks back to me. He hugs and kisses my cheek. “I’m sorry, I shouldn't have left you alone.” I just stay silent and lightly say: 

“It’s okay, you didn’t know, and neither did I, let’s just buy everything and go okay?” I get out of his hug and smile at him. He just nods his head and smiles back. We pick up the ice cream, go to the register, and leave. We start driving to Luke’s house, jamming to some Fall Out Boy song. Calum parks into Luke’s driveway and we grab the stuff and go straight into his house. 

“Calum!!! Emma!!??” Michael comes screaming into the living room.

“Yeah, hey guys.” Calum says simply while the rest of the boys and girls walk in, following Michael. “This is my new and lovely girlfriend, Emma.” He wraps his arms around and smiles down at me, pecking my lips real quick. I look down blushing and look at everyone’s faces.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

////////A/N: HOLY CRAP IM BACK!!! So much has happened guys, I'm applying to highschools, dealing with school, boys, yadda yadda yadda. But i just wanted to say I'm so sorry for not updating for about 5 months? yeah 5. But I will start updating every week or two I promise. Also, 1,000 reads? Guys this is amazing for me woooo!!! I love you all hehe. Make sure to follow my twitter: @admirecxlum or my instagram: @sandra.hood for updates on the book! Please vote and get my reads up. xoxo