Chapter 5

Chapter 5.

{A/N: This is going to be a very suicidal chapter, so if you don't feel comfortable skip to, like the middle of the chapter so yeah ily all.}

Emma’s P.O.V

We were in the limo on our way to the restaurant for prom.

“You look lovely in your dress Emma.” Calum whispered into my ear. I turn my head and smile at him.

“You don’t look to bad yourself Hood.” I reply and he just turned his head. Cocky much? But me being me, I shrug it off.

The car came to a halt and all of us got out. The restaurant was near a really big bridge which was abandoned, but let me tell you, this place looked expensive. After looking around for a bit, everyone went inside. I followed after Morgan, and we sit in a group. It was a round table so all of us mostly fit. After eating the delicious food, of pasta and some other italian things, I went outside excusing myself. 

Remember how I told Calum, that I’m ending my life tonight, well I actually wasn't kidding. The bridge was pretty near by and I started walking. I took of my heels because dang, don't those things just hurt?

After walking for about 10 minutes, I made it to the middle of the abandoned bridge. I looked down and all I saw was water under me. I couldn't save my self after I got into the water because I cant swim. Oops? I balance my self and move to the other side by holding on. I thought to myself. 

“Is this really worth it? Leaving everything behind? Never looking back? Would anyone eve care or miss me?” I shook my head. No I was certain about this, and I’m going to do what I been wanting to do. I was about to jump when a large hand grabbed my small ones. I turn around shocked, and in fear of who I might see. And it was Calum, the one and only Hood.

“Emma don’t, please don’t.” Calum whispered. His lips quivering.

“Calum, let me go.” I say sharply.

“No, this isn't worth it, come with me. Don’t end it all, just let it begin.”

“Why? Why should I trust you after all the shit you done to me with your friends.” I say.

“Emma please, lets talk about it. Come here.” He says, his eyes tearing up. I shake my head.

 Him being him and not listening to me, caught me by his waist and pulled me over his shoulder. 

“No, no let me go!” I shout, tears streaming down my face, and shaking. Calum put me down and pulled me into him.

“Emma, stop!” He yells back, his voice making me flinch. I stopped moving and looked up at him. He looked down at me.

“I…I.” I couldn't say anything, but I just started crying in his arms. He has this feeling when you hug him. The feeling where you feel like everything is right, and everything would be fine, feeling loved and safe. Calum just rubbed my back, trying to shush me. 

“Its ok, everything is gonna be ok.” He cooed at me. After about 3 minutes of crying, I finally stopped. I pull back from his hug. 

“Calum I.. I’m sorry.” I say looking anywhere but him.

“Hey, its ok. Look at me.” He puts his hand on my chin and move my head forward. I flinch because I thought he was going to hit me. He looked hurt when I flinched. But why? His friends and him always beat me up. Not my fault I’m scared. “Im not going to hurt you anymore, neither is Luke, Michael or Ashton. I’ll protect you from now on I promise you Emma.”

“But why?” I mumble. Not from being scared or awkward, because of curiosity.

“Emma I really think I’m falling for you.”

{A/N: Hellooooo. Im back since February. Oops? Short chapter I know. School is ending on Monday so ill try and update soon again. Im so sorry for not updating. ily and stay fab.