@Lilyflower1603- The Miracle Of My Life

Hello, there! My name is Lily and I am a writer here for Flourish Ministries. I'll just jump right in and give my testimony.

I was born in August of 2003, the first of three kids, to Christian parents and from what they have told me, my birth was a complete miracle.

When I was born, I had multiple skull fractures, bleeding in the brain, and cerebral palsy. (In my case, cerebral palsy means that the right side of my body is permanently damaged.)

The doctors told my parents that I had little to no chance of survival and that I might not even make it out of the hospital.

Upon hearing this news, my parents began praying fervently for me and my dad, who is not a touchy-feely emotional person at all, told me that he broke down and started crying as he prayed.

It warms my heart and fills me with joy every time I think of it because my parent's prayers were answered. God performed a miracle and I have now been living as His child for seventeen years.

But that's not all. I've had to endure a lot of setbacks in my life. I got around on my knees until I had a surgery at 6 years old so that I could walk.

I can still remember to this day how it felt walking into church for the first time on my own two feet. My grandpa led me up the aisle and told the pastor he had something to praise God for. I almost started crying with joy.

I've also had to do things differently than other people. The right side of my body is damaged and my right hand is crippled and has limited uses. I depend majorly on my left hand to get things done, but I wouldn't have it any other way.

Even though my body may be broken and damaged, even though I've had to learn how to do things differently from normal people, I wouldn't have my life any other way.

God made me the way I am for a purpose and I am prepared to give Him full glory with the time I am given on this earth. I am also prepared for the new, heavenly body that awaits me in Paradise.

So there you have it. This is my testimony. I hope you enjoyed reading it! Have a wonderful day and may God bless you!