False Impression

Nowadays, DATING APP is circulating around the world.

Many apps are created to find someone. Who you can talk and voice out your feelings.

Some apps are created to find pleasure. Pleasure between your legs, near your stomach near you butt. Pleasure to release. Pleasure to enter heaven. hashtag UGH APP

Some apps are created to kill. To manipulate, to become evil.

Some says apps makes the world change TECHNOLOGY rather.

Then here comes the INTERNET and the devilish work of human being, the apps or link

Facebook
Twitter
Tiktok
Instagram
Pornhub
Google
Chrome

And many more.

Facebook, for you to find true hashtag plastic friends. For you to share how happy you are today, whats your mood or how bad your enemy is. You can post how blessed you are today or post videos and inspire people.

Twitter, were you can express what you really want lalo na kapag toxic na. Nakakapagod na at dahil friends mo mga tita, mama mo sa fb at nahihirapan kang icostumize pinopost mo na lang sa twitter. Hashtag PLASTIK KAYO, MGA MANLOLOKO!

Tiktok, were you can imitate someones voice or show your talent. Oo, talent ang paglabas ng dila ,pagkagat ng labi at paglabas ng boobs, isama mo na din ang pag alog neto pati na din ung nakamini short ka. Okay lang its your choice, its your life concern
lang akong pagnasaan ka nila.

Intagram, were you post every important details dahil pwede namang mapost or matag si FB. To let people close to you know that you're happy tapos kapag wala na kayo. Ambilis mawala, isang pindot lang delete wala na. Love fades.....

Did you ever encounter an app who will befriend you and the suggest to kill your friend?  Or an app that gives you mission and in exchange a full bucket of money?

Maybe, you encounter strangers from other app, minsan malibog, minsan seryoso, minsan hindi maintindihan ugali.

Strangers that sometimes become your friends or worst lover.

You guys will exchange "I love you", "I miss you" and ang masasabi ko lang WALANG FOREVER!

But what if you'll encounter the biggest mistake of your life?

paano kung bigla ka na lang napraning na baka mamaya patay ka na?

Paano kung sumali ka sa app na hindi mo alam na buhay mo na pala ang kapalit.

Paano ka lalabas at lalaya kung

ONCE YOU ENTER THERE'S NO TURNING BACK!