T.2 "How will Svt kiss you?" (vocal team version)

Jeonghan

The slow to fast to slow type.

At first, he will put his lips on yours with his hands behind his back. Slowly biting your upper lip down to your lower lip. He will walks closer and will lick you on the wall to deepens the kiss. He will lick your bottom lip for his entrance before he will finally cupped your cheeks and buried his tongue. He loves to smirk every time you catch your breath. Loves to torture you by his hungry kiss before slowing it down, nibbling.

===

Joshua

  He always hesitate to kiss you because he is afraid that something will happen. Always praying inside his mind while looking at your lips. Cups your cheeks and massages your jawline. Pecks on your lips, though he knows that he wants more than a peck. Kisses your lips, but still hesitating at first. But when you wrapped your arms on his neck, he's been knocked out. Puts his hands on your back, pulling you closer and closer until he taste your tongue. Mind is blank and all he wants is you.

===

Woozi

The hungry type.

Never asks if he will kiss you. Grabbing your hand, pulling you closer and suddenly kisses you in fast pace. Leaning you in the wall, deepening the kiss while gently pulling your hair. Eating your lips like a hungry guy. The kiss is aggressive but full of love and passion.

===

Seokmin

Innocent.

So innocent.

He even asks you if he can kiss you wearing his infamous joker face. He pecks on your lips, 1.....2....3.....4...5....6.. times before he realizes that he wants more than a peck.  His mind is full of words like, "I want to kiss her, I love her, I want to kiss her, sh*t!" while he is staring at your lips. Then when he finally made up his mind, he will lock you in his arms and kiss like there is no tomorrow. You won't escape until he lets you.

===

Seungkwan

Wants a tongue to tongue session. He is innocent but a little dirty when it comes to kissing. He loves tasting your lipstick before deepening the kiss. He is a kind little boy but started to cursed while kissing a girl. Wrapping his hand on your waist and roaming his hands everywhere. "Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god," he moaned in the middle. Still sounds diva at first, but when he deepened the kiss, you will think he is too professional with his skillful tongue.

===