Chapter Five- Oliver's POV

I ran away from the main entrance. I can't watch her walk down to the forest without me. She didn't know what she meant to me! We had known each other since we were born and I was always there for her. We grew close to each other but I grew closer. 

I don't know what I will do without seeing her smile everyday, to hear her laugh and tease me. I knew she didn't feel the same way as I did, I could see it in her eyes. I knew she only saw me as her best friend, but I saw her as more than that. 

I was meant to protect her and now I can't so I had to give her that locket, I knew she would be safe with it on. I don't know what I would do without her in my life. She means everything to me. I was going to tell her how I feel but I knew I would of ruined our friendship. I knew she didn't love me. 

When she told me her dream I almost cried. I could never let that happen to her she was my little princess, even if she doesn't think she's important. She's important to me. The moment I heard that she died I couldn't let this vision come true! I would of done everything in my power to make it not come true, but I can't. It's not my future so I can not change it. Only Arabella can. 

I can't stand her being out there with dragons and those horrible Shadow Knights! I would rather have her in my arms where I know she is safe. 

I knew she needed to fulfil her visions though. It was her mission to save the kingdom so I had to let her go. I just wished that she would of let me come with her. 

***********

Sorry I haven't updated in awhile I've been busy, but hopefully you will like this chapter :) sorry that this chapter is short as well I had trouble writing this one. Please vote if you like this story so far and please comment what you think of it, it will mean alot to me, thanks :) I also won't be writing in Oliver's POV again I just thought I would let you know what he was thinking.