The Academy

I DONT OWN NARUTO (credit to Masashi Kishimoto)

Your pov:

I knocked on my assigned classroom and a man with brown hair in a ponytail and a long scar across his nose opened the door and smiled at me. I blankly looked back at him. 

"You must be our new student. I'm your teacher, Iruka. You may come in." he said politely. I followed him inside and there were a bunch of 12 year old kids staring at me. I stared back. 

"Okay class, this is our new student, she will be joining us." Iruka turned to me. "What's your name?"

"(Y/N) (L/N)." I said emotionlessly, my blank, blue eyes (you can change the colour if you want) piercing the students' stares. 

"Alright (y/n), pick a seat." 

There were 3 seats available. One beside a boy with a duck's butt for hair, another beside an annoying looking blond girl and another one at the back of the class with nobody beside. I decided to sit at the back, an obvious choice for me. My body turned into mist and I teleported silently to the back seat. The students looked around, confused and surprised, and then found me at the back. Iruka looked a little shocked, but recovered quickly. The girls gave me death glares. Like I care

Then I heard a loud noise and the door slammed open, revealing a stupid looking blond kid getting dragged inside. 

Iruka got mad at him and all until the kid pointed at me and said loudly: "Who are you?"

"She's our new student, (y/n), so maybe you could be a little more welcoming, Naruto." Iruka said with a tick mark forming. The kid whose name was supposedly Naruto, looked at me for a good minute and grinned. "I'm Naruto, and I'm gonna become Hokage dattebayo!" I gave him a look and slowly nodded. Dreams... They're useless. Pointless. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay wait a sec. I'm gonna change your age of when you killed your parents. You were 4, not 2. Okay well stay safe!

~Author-chan <3