Tazuna

(Y/n) pov:

This is the person we're guarding?

The guy took a large gulp from his bottle. I glared at him. Disgusting. The others just looked stupidly confused, looking at him.

"Are you sure that you're ninjas? Especially that shortest one with the stupid looking face."

Naruto started to laugh, asking out loud who the 'shortest one with the stupid looking face' was. I internally rolled my eyes. That's you, dumbass. You're the shortest one out of all of us and you always look stupid. 

Naruto seemed to realize that as he then tried to kill the one that we were supposed to be protecting. I feel you, kid. I wanna kill him too. But I wanna kill you, too, so there isn't much of a difference. 

The guy introduced himself as Tazuna, a bridge-builder. He told us that we'll be protecting him while he completes the bridge. 

"You don't need to rub it in, we all know it, can we just get on with our mission?" I muttered under my breath. 

"What was that, little girly?", Tazuna laughed drunkenly. "You have a killer look, quite the opposite of your teammate there."

That triggered me quite a bit, especially when he called me a 'little girly'. My eyes blazed, as my head slowly turned upwards to meet the old man's drunken eyes.

"Oh, I am quite the opposite of a little girly." I growled lowly, trying hard to restrain myself from using my kekkei genkai on him. Tazuna raised an eyebrow at me, smirking a bit.

"Are you sure? A young girl like you should still beat home, helping mommy cook!" (that part was inspired by this other book, i dont remember which one, but that idea belongs to its rightful owner!)

Then, I snapped. I couldn't control myself anymore. I teleported beside Tazuna in a flash and leaned close to his ear.

"If you ever, ever, call me that again, I could, and would, kill you. You're lucky that I'm not killing you right now, as that is part of my mission. I don't have a 'mOmMY' as you said earlier." my eyes flashed. "My parents are dead. And guess what killed them? Me. I killed them. And that was pure happiness. The blood. The screams. I loved it." I hissed into his ear, then proceeded to turn on my kekkei genkai. I turned to everyone, my yinyang eyes showing.

They gasped. Kakashi jumped in front of the rest of team 7, protecting them, like he expected me to kill them all brutally. I want to, but not just yet.

I then erased everyones memory of the last couple minutes, and they all closed their eyes for a split second before they reopened, recalling nothing about what had just happened.

hey guys, im so sorry for such a short chapter;-; also, 11k reads?? wow, honestly, thank you all so much, each and every one of you, thank you for all the support, i truly appreciate it:')

~Author-chan<3