CHAPTER 13: WILDFIRE

DISCLAIMER: NO, I DO NOT OWN My Hero Academia, SIMPLY BECAUSE I'M NOT AWESOME ENOUGH....YET! I ONLY OWN THIS AMAZING STORY OF MINE BECAUSE THAT ALL I CAN AFFORD!!!

Fire (Camp Rock) by Matthew 'Mdot' Finley

Zuko firebending gif

CHAPTER 13: WILDFIRE
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

THIRD POV
IN THE STANDS, everyone just finished watching the third match between Kasai and Shiozaki. The Todoroki's classmates were all murmuring about the fight, excited. The ones who showed their obvious enthusiasm were Mina, Kirishima, and surprisingly, Midoriya. The pink toned girl was proud of her newly acquainted friend, happy that she moved to the second round. Kirishima, he clearly enjoyed the show of strength that Kasai presented at the end of her match, the gutsy determination that made him yell out 'what a man' which is a positive in his book. Midoriya, he was just muttering about Kasai's quirk, quickly taking note of  the improvements from middle school. 

However, it was Katsuki who smirked at the girl's victory. The ash blond knew that the Todoroki wasn't going to let anything stop her from winning, not even when it came to her overheating drawback. The end result of the match was a clear example of just that. She was heating up, so she took it in her hands to win in an unexpected way. By literally throwing her opponent out of the arena. Her unorthodox ways of thinking is exactly why she's his rival because when she gets stumped, she gets creative, and it makes defeating her a challenge. 

Though, at some points, he found moments to laugh at the girl. Like when he got first place in the entrance exam simply because of the alphabet order of their names. Then there was the day of the quirk apprehension test, at the ball pitch he beat her by 0.1 points, not much but enough to get a win over her. And today, he laughed at how miserable she looked in that stupid cheerleading outfit. Though, he would never admit at how great she looked in that outfit, how her exposed body made him feel extremely flustered - he would deny all the feelings she made him feel. 

Scoffing, Bakugou sat back in his chair and watched as Kasai made her way back into the viewing area. The blond observed her as she smiled at Raccoon eye's compliment. Clicking his tongue, Bakugou huffed and looked away, ignoring the heat rising at the tip of his ears. It's just a smile, nothing to get worked over about! 

Taking her seat next to Mina, Kasai watched as Iida stepped onto the arena. Though, her eyebrows furrowed in confusion when she saw their class president decked out in support gear. Her mind seemed to click the pieces together quickly when she noticed Iida's opponent - Hatsume. The Todoroki immediately knew that this match was going to be something different. 

"Alright! Here comes the next matchups! Sprint to the top! He's coming across like a center fielder! It's Iida Tenya of the department of heroics! Versus! She who is fully decked out in support gear! Hatsume Mei of the department of support! What sort of match will we be laying witness to? And what is that... Is that a full array of support items on you, too, Iida!?" 

The pale haired girl then listens to Iida as he explains his reasoning to Midnight, how he wants to be on equal par with Hatsume by wearing her equipment. The girl shakes her head at his naivety, but he made his bed and now he needs to lie in it. Whatever the outcome, because Midnight actually allowed him to wear the support gear. 

"Start!"

Iida initiates the battle by shooting forwards, even faster than usual with the help of the leg parts he's wearing. Something Hatsume made sure of.