Chapter Three

CHAPTER THREE

I turn around and see an arm swinging at me, I ducked and then became a shield for Chloe. I yelled and saw someone running toward my direction, it was Colton. He jumped in front, protecting me and said, “GO!” I didn't have time to reply, my eyes widened and I pushed Chloe and told her to run.

  We got around the corner and another person came at us. He looked about twenty and he had this evil look on his face. The house was only a few feet away so I told Chloe to run for the house and lock the door.

  The man took me by the arm and his eyes turned from a green to solid black. He looked at me as if I were his dinner. I tried to break free, but his grip was no match. Colton came around and tried to save me from being killed, but he was pushed with force and knocked out cold.

  The sun started beaming down in our direction and the man look like he was being cooked alive. He shielded his eyes and ran into the shadows.

  I fell to the ground beside Colton, but feeling nothing.

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

   Colton woke up a little while later, and saw me laying there in a puddle of red thick liquid... Blood. He looked at my neck and saw that I had become a meal, but not where it would kill me... He lifted me in his arms and carried me.

  A few hours later I looked around the room... Where was I? I had no clue. I saw Colton in the corner of my eye, his eyes were wide, He was just gazing. “I'm so s-sorry,” He stuttered. I felt this pain in my neck, I put two fingers where I was bitten and said...

  What am I?