038.

Pryce's POV
A month later..
Valentine's Day 😏.

"Get the hell off of me." Bianca said as i laid on her titties and started kissing her jaw.
"How you wake up being rude with your bald headed ass?" I said and she opened and rolled over.
"I got hair underneath this wig, you need to worry about that fucked up edge up on your fat ass dome." She said and started laughing and I gave her a nasty look.
"See I was gonna take you out and feed you until you said that shit." I said getting off of her.

"Awwn you're such a sweetheart sometimes. I would probably be your girlfriend if you were like that all the time instead of being a fucking dick." She said sitting up on her headboard and started rubbing her growing stomach like she always does.
"I have a doctor's appointment in a couple of hours anyway." She said looking at her phone while i got up and put a wife beater on.
"Why don't i know that?" I said taking my phone off of her charger.
"Cause you're blocked on everything." She said and I looked at her.
"Of course I am." I said checking my messages which were just my old hoes telling me happy Valentines.

"What are you getting me for Valentines?" She said and I looked at her.
"What am I supposed to be getting you?" I said and she smacked her lips.
"It's Valentine's day you idiot, get me a fucking bear and some chocolate, a lot of chocolate." She said and I twisted up my face.
"You got bear and chocolate money?" I said and she gave me a death glare.
"You know what? Get out. Get out of my house." She said and I tilted my head.

"Oh it's 9 in the morning and I'm already getting kicked out, this is record time." I said and started laughing while covering myself up with her blanket.
"I want you out of my house, I'm not dealing with your shit today." She said and i looked at her before opening my phone and went on about my business.
"Pryce." She said my name but i ignored her.
I was scrolling through Facebook but then I felt a shoe hit the side of my face.
"Stop playing fore i fuck you up." I said throwing her sandal across the room.

"I want you to get out." She said folding her arms.
"No you don't." I said about to kiss her cheek but she mushed my head.
"Get out, you're giving me a headache for real now." She said and i got up and put on the shirt i had on last night.
"This ain't even a house while you telling me to get out." I said putting my joggers back on.
"Are you gonna buy me a house? No? Okay then get out." She said taking the cover off of her revealing that she only had a black Nike sports bra and some spanks.

"Alright then, don't call me at midnight telling me to come over cause you need some dick." I said putting my hoodie on and grabbing my keys.
"It don't matter, somebody else can dick me down with no questions." She said as i was putting on my slides but i stopped all my movements.
"I wish you would fuck another nigga while you carrying my baby. You better be picking out that nigga's casket on his way over here." I said seriously and she laughed.
"But you can fuck other bitches? Yeah okay." She said following me out her room and into the living room.

"Who said i was fucking other bitches? See there you go with that bullshit." I said going in her cabinets and getting a half empty bag of ruffles that she had in there.
"You right. Who would want to fuck your lanky, light skinned ass?" She said and I laughed at her.
"Says the one whose having my baby, and I'm not lightskinned." I said stuffing my mouth with some chips while raiding her fridge.
"Get out my shit, you did not pay for that." She said after I put a can of sprite in my hoodie pocket and grabbed another one.

"Stop saying obvious shit out of them duck ass lips." I said cracking the can open.
"You love these duck ass lips when you need your dick sucked- get the hell out!" She said throwing a big stirring spoon at me but i ran to the door before it could hit me.
I opened the door and walked out and kept it open, waiting for her to come lock the door.
She walked to the door and she mugged me and was about to shut the door but i pushed it back open.
"What you want to eat?" I said eating her chips in her face.