You/Emilia Clarke - Dinner

NOT ACCEPTING ANYMORE PROMPTS UNTIL I'M DOWN TO 2-3 PROMPTS.

I apologize for the inconvenience as I'm making people wait far too long for their prompts.

"Chef, I think you want to come see this?"

"Not now, Emily. I'm in the middle of this dish. You know how I hate being interrupted."

Not one to give up, Emily continued bothering.

"Come on, just a quick second. You'll want to see who's at our VIP table."

"Emily, you know that I don't care. Behind the kitchen, I don't know who I'm serving. All I care about is that the food comes out to the best of my ability."

Emily rolls her eyes and waits until you're done pouring the sauce to drag you to the little window that showed the dining room.

"Stop yelling and just look. Tell me who you see."

You had half a mind to yell at her for dragging you out in the middle of an order but shut you mouth when you saw who was sitting at the VIP table. Emilia Clarke, your old high school classmate and first girl crush.

"T...That can't be. I didn't think I would ever run into her again."

You leaned against the wall, not trusting your legs to keep you up. Seeing Emilia again brought all these memories that you had been trying to repress.

"Do you know her?"

"We went to high school together. We partnered up for several projects but never really struck up a friendship....she was also my first girl crush."

You said whispered quietly so that Emily was the only one who had heard.

"Well this is great! You're one lucky motherfucker. Why don't you go out there and catch up?"

"What? Are you crazy? I don't she even remembers me. Why would I go talk to her?"

"Because, (y/n). This is the universe giving you a second choice. Emilia is the biggest thing at the moment. What are the chances that she happens to dine in at our little restaurant.

"Emily, we've served a lot of famous and important clientele."

"That's not the point! You should talk to her."

You sigh and peek at the window again. It was just like old times.

"What if I just send a little note with her plate? If she remembers then I'll go talk to her."

Seeing that she wasn't going to get you out there, Emily took it.

"Fine but I'm helping you write this letter."

X

"And this is from the chef. She hopes you enjoy your meal."

Emily hands Emilia the note and leaves before Emilia reads it in front of her.