"Perfect in every way"

A/N - I've gotten a lot and then I mean A LOT of dms of making the mature content chapters more h word so here you go, is this enough for you?

- This is completely fictional, nothing here is the reality but the names. I don't want to upset anyone, this is only for entertainment.
________________________

Mature content 🔞⚠️🔞⚠️
___________________________

Anna's POV:

I was working late tonight at Starbucks since we were short on workers.
I was cleaning the counter as a tall handsome girl stepped in.
She had blonde long hair and a nose piercing. Her freckles were outstanding and she had a smirk on her lips.

You could see from her outfit that she had a lot of money, she wore a black oversized T-shirt with a lot of prints on it, some grey ripped jeans and some chains as accessories.

She walked up to me who was standing behind the counter and ordered.
While I fixed her coffee I could feel her stares over me. I turned around and took a black sharpie.
"What's your name handsome?" I said smiling as I thought I would never see her again so why not embarrass myself.
"Ag" she said short while staring at me.

I wrote down her name and a smiley next to it and gave her the coffee. She took it and as she was about to walk out she turned around. "Hey, I'm having a party at my apartment in a hour or so. Come if you want to" she gave me 'the look' and before walking out smirking real hard.

As she walked out I saw that she left a little note with her address on it while I was making her coffee.
I smiled and put it in my pocket.

I closed Starbucks for the day and drove home to change. I put on a white crop top and some black ripped jeans.
A had my black glasses on and my hair was down. I got in my car and started driving to the address.

As I got there I was shocked, it was a big, tall house with a lot of windows.
I got in the elevator and got to the top floor as the note told me. When I arrived in front of the door I could hear the music blasting. As I was about to walk in a familiar face opened the door.

"Glad you could make it" she smiled.
I could smell her cologne and if it was possible she was even hotter.
"Anything for you Ag" I said as I smirked and walked past her into the crowd.

We danced for a hour or so and a lot of people came up to Ag as we danced but she just nodded at their direction and they went the other way. We were dancing pretty close and we had already had some to drink so I could feel a light buzz in me.

I wasn't a light weight but I didn't like drinking to much. She took my hand and spun me around to the music. It slowed down and she placed her arms around my hips. She whispered softly into my ear, "meet me upstairs" as I watched her walk away. After a minute or so I walked away from the dance floor and on my way upstairs a guy served shots so I took two.

I walked up the stairs and looked into each door of the hall. I wasn't surprised of how many people it were hooking up here. It was late and everyone was drunk, it also a loud music ringing through our ears.

I walked in the last room of the hall to the left and opened up the door. Ag was sitting in the couch in the corner of the room talking to some other girls.

She gestured for me to sit down with her so I did. She scooped me a little closer to her and I half sat on her lap.
She placed one of her hands on my thigh as we talked to everyone in the room. This room were a little quieter and it had a nice vibe.
I figured it was Ag's bedroom since it was decorated very nicely.

After a while the other people left and Ag shifted my position so I sat in her sideways. She looked at me and took a deep breath. "You're so fucking hot I'm gonna pass out" she said as she stared into my soul. I laughed a little and shifted my position again so I was sitting on top of her in her lap.

I took her face and kissed her slow but hard. I bit her lip as I kept going and she grunted a little. I was still on top of her and she had her left hand on my hip and the right one holding my neck in a tight grip.

I started grinding slowly up and down on her as I bit her lip and she let out a small moan. She was really hot and I had to take my chance, our breathing got slower and harder.
She took of my shirt and I took of hers as I kept on grinding. She held my hips pulling me closer to her if that was even possible. I had a lace bra on and she started sucking my neck leaving marks over my body.

Ag's POV:

She was one of the hottest girls I've seen so I had to take my chance.
Her grinding hard on me while she held my neck and bit my lip turned me on so hard. She was in a lace bra and I started sucking her skin, she let out loud moans, damn that drove me crazy.

I picked her up with her legs around my hips still kissing while putting her on my bed. I slammed her against the covers as I pulled off her pants. She had a matching lace underwear that was already soaking.

As I started kissing her neck again, between moans she let out "you- yours too". I took off my jeans revealing my boxers that was soaking from her moaning and slow kissing.

She crawled backward so she was in the middle of the bed staring at me. I got on top of her as I pulled of her bra.
I did everything she wanted me to do with my hands on her upper body as we were kissing hard. Both of us were moaning and I started leaving kisses all the way down to her inner thigh.

I sucked on her inner thigh, teasing her, with her moaning it was hard to not go for it but I wanted her to crave me. She moaned loudly and put her teeth together to prevent her from being to loud.

I took my thumb and started rubbing her underwear right above her hot core. I left small kissed around her hot core as she was almost shaking.

"Ag I- I need you now, please" she moaned as I did as she told me. I removed her underwear and easily slipped in two fingers in her. She let out loud moans and was shaking.

I already had my head close to her core so she felt my breathe against her skin.
She took her hands and grabbed my neck and head pushing me in between her legs. I started licking and she moaned. I moaned too as I curled my tongue started grinding upwards as she was pushing my head between her legs.

I was moving up and down as she begged me to continue. I put in my fingers again and thrust them deeper and harder in her for each time.
She was rolling her eyes which made me go insane. She was reaching her climax and she came while shaking,
I got up and laid down beside her and kissed her. God, this girl was perfect in every way...

A/N - IM SORRY, IM SORRY BUT YOU GUYS WANTED IT. THANK YOU FOR READING I GUESS, IM SORRY HAHAH, ngl was a little uncomfortable writing this lmao.
BUT IM SO SORRY THO

Wordcount - 1367