"Back in the closet"

🔞⚠️🔞⚠️ (mature content)

Anna's POV:
I just came home from soccer practice and was about to hop in the shower, I got a message from Dallas. I read it out loud, she had sent it to a groupchat with 15 others in it.
"Heey beautiful people! I had a thought yesterday, I'm hosting a party tonight! And all of you are invited, all the tiktok lesbians in one party, how fun is that! 8pm tonight, my house, be there or be square!"
Huh, it's been a long time since I went to a party. I started going through all the contacts that the message was sent to. I had the most of them. People started replying and was hyped up.
I showered while thinking about the party, it was currently 4pm so I had a few hours to get ready. The thought of Ag crossed my mind as always. I guess we could say we are talking. I mean we are always commenting each other's posts and sometimes we have a fight about who is the boldest or cutest, I truly simp for her and the tiktok community supports us, all the fans will go crazy when they hear about the party. I got out of the shower and put a towel around me, I walked up to my closet and picked out a good outfit. A white crop top with black ripped jeans. I put on some makeup and began to make tiktoks. The fans had already heard about the party and started asking stuff on everyone's posts on who's coming and not. A few hours passed so I grabbed my keys and I started driving to the party. I got out of my car and started walking to the door. I rang the doorbell and already from outside I could hear the music blasting. Tiktok songs of course. Dallas opened the door and hugged me tight. She shouted that I was here and as I walked in everyone came to say hi and greet me. With the music still blasting everyone was dancing in Dallas big modern living room. I talked and catched up with Mia and Kasper when I saw Ag. It felt like the room stopped and I jumped up and hugged her. My legs swooped around her waist and she held me tight. Once she let go we had some people staring at us, we got some looks cause our friends really shipped us. After a while of dancing with Ag, Dallas turned the music down and informed everyone that we were ordering pizza.

Ag's POV:
"I'll take a pepperoni pizza!" I shouted to Dallas that was on the phone
with the pizza place, "me too!" Anna shouted.
"Great you can share," Dallas said with a smirk looking at me. After a while the pizza came and everyone was having a good time. When the clock was around 11pm someone requested we should play spin the bottle. Classic right? Yeah a bunch of lesbians playing spin the bottle half drunk, this will go great.
Everyone sat down in a big ring and me and Anna sat in opposite sides of the circle looking at each other. Dallas stood up and said she was going to start. She span the bottle and it landed on Erica. Dallas walked over to Erica and kissed her. Mia span the bottle and it stopped on Wren. Mia crawled over and slowly kissed Wren. People we're going "Oooohhh" so Mia rolled her eyes and gave the bottle to me. It went quiet and I span the bottle. You could feel the tension in the room. Of course like it was planned it landed on Anna.
It was quiet til Avery said "come on Ag just kiss her" I started to get nervous since I had feelings for Anna but I crawled over to her and I kissed her like a quick peck on the lips while smirking to tease her. Everyone started booing and shouting at me and then Anna took me by surprise and kissed me real hard and almost making out with me. She pulled away and said "that wasn't so hard was it?" With a sassy tone. I rolled my eyes and went back to my seat. Pyper was next and span the bottle, it landed on me. Again there was a tension in the room since we broke up a while ago. Dallas looked at us and said " well you guys don't have to you know" . I looked over at Anna that was looking directly at me.
"It's fine, it's a game right?" I said. "Yeah, it's a game" Pyper said and leaned in and kissed me. When we pulled away I looked at Anna while everyone was talking. She looked jealous and I smirked. After a while everyone got tired of spin the bottle and decided to play truth or dare but with a twist. If you don't wanna do the truth or dare you have to take a shot. Of course it was Dallas again that came up with the rules. Everyone agreed on the rules. Kylie started and asked Kasper, "truth or dare Kasper?"
"Dare" , "take a shot" Kylie said while laughing, everyone started laughing with her. "Hey that's not fair!" Kasper said while taking a shot.
"Truth or dare Anna?" I looked at Anna and she said "Truth" , Kasper was thinking for a while and then asked "what are your feelings for Ag?" Anna kept the eye contact with me and you could cut the sexual tension with a knife. Stills staring at me she took a shot. Everyone started talking and shouting again. Anna asked Mia, "Truth or dare?", "Dare" Anna made eye contact with me and said "kiss me Mia" I was chocked. She knew Mia was my best friend, and Mia knew I liked Anna. Everyone once again started talking. Mia walked up to Anna and kissed her then walked to her spot on the floor again. After a while of me and Anna not getting a turn, Kate asked me. "Truth or dare Ag?" "Dare" , "spend ten minutes in the closet with Anna" Kate said while smirking. Anna made eye contact with me waiting for me to take a shot. Everyone was staring at me. "Sure, why the hell not" I said as I walked up and took Anna's hand and went to Dallas bedroom closet.
I could hear everyone talking about us as they kept playing the game.

Anna's POV:
Ag dragged me in the closet with her. The closet wasn't that big so we were just inches away from each other. After a couple of seconds Ag asked "So, why didn't you wanna answer what your feelings for me are?" With a smirk.
"You know why" i said short with my eyes drifting from her eyes to her lips back and forth. "Show my why, won't you" she said with a smudge of cockiness in her voice. "Bet" , I grabbed her neck and kissed her hard. To my surprise she kissed me back. We started making out and she took of my shirt, she looked at me and then started kissing my neck. She had her hands on my waist and lower back, she started pulling my legs upwards signaling she wanted my legs around her waist. As we continued kissing passionately I did as she wanted and but my legs around her waist. She put me against the wall and started kissing my neck again, leaving hickies all over my collar bone and neck, marking her territory.
She then took her left hand and started pulling my zipper open on my jeans. I had my hands on her back digging my nails in her. She slid her hand in my jeans as I started to let small moans out in her ear. As she started to move her fingers as I wanted it and me moaning, we both breathed really heavy.
We were so in the moment we forgot about the ten minutes. We didn't hear the people making a group gathering together outside the closed whispering. Suddenly the closet doors swung open but just as quickly closed, Mia and everyone outside stood there in chock of what they just saw. Ag cursed under her breath as we both panicked not knowing what they saw. She put me down again and we put on our clothes. As we got out of the closet with our hair messed up, me having hickies over my whole neck and collarbone and Ag breathing heavy we walked back to the living room. When we entered it went quiet, Ag helped me sit down at my place in the circle. She went a little to hard and my legs were softly shaking. She sat down and just had her head in her hands everyone started laughing.
I don't think either of us have been so embarrassed in our whole life before.
Meg said loudly "damn Ag you didn't have to go that hard she can barely sit" I started blushing like crazy and Ag just was embarrassed. It wasn't forgotten but sooner everyone started talking about something else. But both me and Ag couldn't stop staring at each other for the rest of the night...

Wordcount - 1546