My Bully WHAT'S Me

"You know he likes you, that's the only reason he messes with you?" My bestfriend Natalie said leaning against the lockers.

"No, he doesn't" I argue opening my locker.

Natalie only knew part of what happens when he's around. She didn't know that he physical hurt me, leaving me with scars that I had to use make up to cover up. And I didn't tell her because if he found out I told her then he would hurt her too. So I kept my mouth shut.

"Your in denial", she protested.

"No you are", I said slamming my locker.

"No she is what?" Josh said from behind me.

Speaking of the devil.

"Nothi-" I was cut off.

"Hey Natalie, can me and Georgia talk alone", Josh said, I could feel him starring at me.

I whip my head to face Natalie, but she was already gone.

"So how was your weekend, Cupcake", He said breathing down my neck. I shivered.

Good since I didn't see you.

"Good", I said still facing my locker.

"Oh, so you don't want to face me".

I stayed silent.

"It's ok I like this view anyways", he said.

I knew he was referring to my butt.

"Perv" I said spinning around facing him.

"Baby don't be like that". A smirk spread across his face.

"Josh I'm not your baby, and if you don't move out of my way I'm going to be late for class", I said aggravated.

He was going to make me late for calculus.

"Like you want to go to Ms.Jamie's boring class".

He was right, I didn't want to go but it sure beat talking to him.

RING RINGGGGGGGGG

Great the bell rung. Now I'm late for class and alone in the hallway with this lunatic.

"Since your already late wanna skip?"

"For you to take me to an alley and kill me, no thank you".

He started laughing but I was serious.

"Cupcake, you know I wouldn't hurt you. . . . . . As long as you follow the rules of course.

Here he goes again with the rules. He first started physically bullying me in the middle of eight grade after I kissed Joel and we became a couple. My friends and I were playing true or dare and they dared me to kiss Joel. I kissed him and afterwards he asked me out. Of course I said yes, I mean he was one of the cutest guys in school! A week into Joel and I, Josh push me to the ground and told me to break up with Joel. Of course I didn't give in that easily, but after a few beatings I broke up with him. I was confused, why he even cared about me dating Joel. He was dating one of the cutest girls in school not to mention she was also one of the nicest. But after that he wanted to make sure I, as he likes to say "stay in my place ", so he came up with some stupid rules. Rule one, I can't date anyone. Rule two, I can't kiss anyone. Rule three, no friends that are boys. Rule four, I can't have boys phone numbers unless there family. Rule five, I can't tell anyone about him bullying me. And the last rule, I have to do what he said.

"So what do you say", Josh said breaking my train of thought.

"Um, I'll stay here", I said not really wanting to go anywhere with him.

"Suit yourself, Cupcake", Josh said backing away from me and heading for the school doors.

___________________________________________________

The boy in the picture is Josh.

What do you think of the story so far?