1. Rankings

Alpha -

The Apha is the leader of the pack.

An Alpha is the strongest, most powerful and by far the most lethal variety of Werewolf. Alpha's are said to possess great power and wisdom. An Alpha werewolf carries an internal spark of power.

(A/N - there will be more information in the separate chapter about Alphas)

~

Luna -

The Alpha Female, or Luna, is the Alphas mate.

She is the mother figure of the pack. She is there to assist the Alpha with his duty's. She is to be a strong and powerful woman.

(A/N - there will be more information in the separate chapter about Lunas)

~

Beta-

The Betas are second in command.

He is the second strongest and second most important title a wolf can have. The only wolves they answer to are the Alphas.

(A/N - there will be more information in the separate chapter about Betas)

~

Beta female-

The Beta female is the mate of the Beta. She is second in command of the luna.

She is said to be the second strongest and second most important title a she wolf can get. The only wolves they answer to are the Alpha and the Luna. Sometimes the Beta, since she is equal to the Beta (cuz they are mates).

(A/N - there will be more information in the separate chapter about Beta females)

~

Gamma-

The Gamma is the third in command.

He is the third strongest, and is the third highest title a wolf could have. Gammas are in charge of the warriors and act as the general.

(A/N - there will be more information in the separate chapter about Gammas)

~

Gamma female-

The Gamma female is the mate of the Gamma. She is third in command of the luna.

She is said to be the third strongest and third most important title a she wolf can get. The only wolves they answer to are the Alpha, Luna and the Beta, Beta female. Sometimes the Gamma, since Gamma female is equal to the Gamma (cuz they are mates).

(A/N - there will be more information in the separate chapter about Gamma females)

~

Delta-

The Delta Werewolf is a Very Rare Kind of werewolf that Appears under two circumstances.

First, If A Pack Reaches 20 members, the two Betas of the pack that the Alpha Trusts most will become Deltas to serve as Second in commands to split the pack into two sections.

(i don't know much about Deltas, so i won't go into details)

~