3- Happy Birthday

SEOUL FEBRUARY 10 2020

"ROSIE!!" Chaeyoung heard banging on her door.

Chaeyoung groans.
What time is it?

Squinting her eyes to look at her clock on her side table. 7:00 AM

Lisa was still banging on Chaeyoung's door. "ROSIE OPEN UP!"

Chaeyoung groans again and lazily went to open her door.

"Hey Chae I have to go, I have a flight this morning to China because I was apparently chosen to be a dance mentor in a Chinese idol survival show. So now, my manager wants me to go there now for meetings."

Lisa said as they were walking towards their living room. Suddenly all of Chaeyoung's sleepiness faded away.

"Oh wow Lisa! That's great! I'm so happy for you." Chaeyoung felt genuinely happy for her friend.

"But I won't be here for your birthday tomorrow since I'll be there for a week." Lisa pouted.
"i'll just buy you something expensive from China"

"It's okay Lisa! You don't have to! I still have Jennie and Jisoo here with me."

"Actually,-" Jisoo and Jennie suddenly popped out of nowhere.

Jisoo nervously laughed and said as fast as she could, "I'msorryChaeyoungIalsohaveascheduletomorrowwithacampaignshootwithDiorsoIcantcelebratewithyoutoo."

Jisoo looked at Chaeyoung with an anxious expression waiting for her reply,

"It's totally fine guys! I don't even have plans for tomorrow. We can schedule a dinner when everyone is available." Chaeyoung assured them.

"Now go Lisa! You might miss your flight!"

"Ok ok ok! I'm going" Lisa hurriedly pulled all her suitcases and hugged each one of the members.

"Bye!!" They all said
"I'll miss you!"

Lisa finally exited their dorm and the three began to walk their way to the kitchen to cook some breakfast.

As breakfast was served Jisoo was busily playing a game on her switch while taking turns eating her food.

Jennie looked over at Chaeyoung,
"Looks like it's just the two of us tomorrow Rosie" Jennie said smiling
"What do you want us to do?"

"Let's just do something simple like visiting the aquarium since I miss my fishes back home."

I miss Joohwangie and Australia

"Ok! Aquarium it is!"

And the day went by as the three of them were doing their own businesses in their own rooms.

Chaeyoung's phone dinged.
It's a message from Chanyeol.

Chanyeol: Hey! Any plans tomorrow?
Rosie: Yup I have a date.
Chanyeol: With who? Hmph.

Chaeyoung laughed a little and typed

Rosie: Chill Mr. Grumpy! It's Jennie hahaha.
Chanyeol: Hmph! Since when did I become the grumpy one?